TimeFlip app requires TimeFlip tracker. Learn more at http://timeflip.io
TimeFlip is a connected device, designed to make time tracking an intuitive and enjoyable task.
How does it work?
- Mark the facets of your TimeFlip, using the stickers provided with icons of various activities or draw directly on tracker’s surface
- Open TimeFlip app to login or register as a new user and watch a quick tutorial
- Assign your activities inside the mobile app and start tracking them
- To switch between activities, simply flip your TimeFlip
- The time for your activities is tracked automatically and shown on the statistics screen
- Activities assigned to TimeFlip tracker via Bluetooth
- Customization of icon and color for each activity
- Each activity can be prioritized or marked as billable in desired currency.
- Switching between activities by flipping the device
- Time entries can be edited manually for each task
- Time statistic, visualized as total and per each activity. Billable time calculated in actual money
- Time statistics stored in the cloud and accessible via web interface
- Firmware updates via Bluetooth
- Bluetooth 4.0 (LE) or higher required
* Freezing when attempting to connect to a TimeFlip set up under different account
* Login/registration problem
* BLE fault
Ratings and Reviews
*Update: The app is finally working, so far not great. I check in every few hours to make sure it is working but it will randomly stop tracking from time to time and sides will be forgotten for the task associated. Not really an accurate tool to help track if it is doing this. Upgraded to 2/5 stars.*
Just purchased the TimeFlip from Indiegogo. No working link to the app, no info on their website. The app just says “Could not connect to the server”. I suppose they just charged me $50 for some cheap plastic and stickers.
Seems to work - loving it already!
In contrast to some of the reviews the experience has been great so far. I’m already busy tracking time with TimeFlip. Not much else to add. Looking forward to hearing about their forthcoming new device, also 👍
This app has no value. It doesn’t do a single thing it says it does. I would seek my money back if it was worth my time. Details follow...
The box says it integrates with Harvest, which is literally the only reason I got it. It doesn’t. There’s no instructions or mention of that in the app.
Ok, maybe I can make my own integration since they have an API. You can’t. The API doesn’t work, even on their own site. Further- the site and the app are talking to two different systems so none of your data would be accessible even if it did work.
Tracking events are supposed to store on the device and sync when you open the app, which is a crappy workflow and doesn’t work reliably. I could not use this to bill people.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.