By John Jung
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
+Featured in Kitchen Tool in US App Store +New and Noteworthy in App Store +
Timegg is a smart timer application for perfect boiled eggs
Pre-set your Timer, Musictimer, World Clock, Reminder, Alarm, D-Day.
Everything is just one click away. With an absolutely gorgeous interface, intuitive Jog Shuttle, perfect functionality and simple controls. Timegg is going to be the best app you use for everything about time.
+ STOPWATCH [NEW!!]
+ MUSIC TIMER
○ Make the playlist and set the music timer.
+ WORLD CLOCK
○ Easy to set the world time and check the Time difference.
+ TIMER ( + Interval Timer )
○ Preset your favorite timer(s)!!
○ Such as 8 min for egg, laundry, nap time, etc.
○ Use Interval Timer as a exercise timer for interval training
○ Select your favorite tunes: basic, singing bird, barking dog, whistles, etc
○ 'Follow the Team' in setting menu and get special sounds.
○ Do not miss important days – check the adjacency of the date.
○ To avoid your important anniversary, which you probably would if you are a man,
you can set up alarm for 15 days, a week, or a day in advance notice.
○ Turn the ‘SHOW DETAIL’ on, and you can see the details on your main screen.
○ Things you should do today, things you should do every day, etc.
○ For example, use the hourly reminder, if your job is to staring at the monitor all day long,
to get proper time off every hour.
○ Your reminder will still be working for bi-weekly, or even monthly.
○ Pre-set up to 8 alarms.
○ Run the dial to the point you want: Quickly turn the alarm on!
○ Swipe it with your finger – set alarm up on separate weekdays.
○ Each of 7 weekdays has its own tunes – you can even play the tune!
What's New in Version 1.1.2
- Fixed D-DAY invalid year bug
- Fixed WorldClock TimeZone bug (Please re-created)
- Increase Timer Interval times (99)
- Fixed minor bug
Have this up for a while and really like it. Don't use all the features tho. Mostly use the timer and like that I can set and label different amounts of time.
It's often easier than going into the iPhone timer and resetting it for different minutes. Plus I don't have to think, I just have certain things that are certain amounts of time automatically.
This app is very well done. The design is elegant and comes with a variety of components for various occasions.
App is ok
It's a beautiful app and concept. The biggest drawback for me is that the alarm doesn't ring if you silence your phone. Major drawback for me.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Feb 02, 2014
- Version: 1.1.2
- Size: 32.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: John Jung
- © 2012 FigtreeLabs
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.