By John Jung
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
+Featured in Kitchen Tool in US App Store +
Timegg is a Smart Multiple Timer for Perfect Boiled Eggs & Circuit Workouts.
Everything is just one click away. With an absolutely gorgeous interface,
intuitive Jog Shuttle, perfect functionality and simple controls.
Timegg is going to be the best app you use for everything about time.
+ TIMER ( + Interval Timer )
○ Preset your favorite timer(s)!!
○ Such as 8 min for egg, laundry, nap time, etc.
○ Use Interval Timer as a exercise timer for interval training
○ Select your favorite tunes: basic, singing bird, barking dog, whistles, etc
○ 'Follow the Team' in setting menu and get special sounds.
+ STOPWATCH [NEW!!]
○ Check lap times and share the results
+ MUSIC TIMER
○ Make the playlist and set the music timer.
+ WORLD CLOCK
○ Easy to set the world time and check the Time difference.
○ Do not miss important days – check the adjacency of the date.
○ To avoid your important anniversary, which you probably would if you are a man,
you can set up alarm for 15 days, a week, or a day in advance notice.
○ Turn the ‘SHOW DETAIL’ on, and you can see the details on your main screen.
○ Things you should do today, things you should do every day, etc.
○ For example, use the hourly reminder, if your job is to staring at the monitor all day long,
to get proper time off every hour.
○ Your reminder will still be working for bi-weekly, or even monthly.
○ Pre-set up to 8 alarms.
○ Run the dial to the point you want: Quickly turn the alarm on!
○ Swipe it with your finger – set alarm up on separate weekdays.
○ Each of 7 weekdays has its own tunes – you can even play the tune!
What's New in Version 1.2.1
- Fixed notification issue.
It works good but...
Timegg Pro has a lot of good features such as alarms, timers (with & without music), reminders, stopwatch, & more.
The reason I gave it only 3 stars is because the alarm (timer, reminder, etc.) only goes off when you're in the app. It doesn't go off when your at the home screen or your phone is asleep.
This app gives you no option to use other apps at the same time while knowing the alarm you set is still going to notify you.
Personally, I like to keep my iPhone in sleep mode so as not to drain the battery. If the creator would fix this problem so it goes off when the phone is alseep or using another app (like iPhone's clock app), I would've given this app 5 stars.
Hopefully, we'll see an update soon...
Only one I use
This is what I use for a timer, alarm, stop watch etc. I can customize timers for 10 min, 45 min, 1 hour so I don't have to set the timer every time. It's clicking one button.
Simply outstanding in it's very simplicity . This is an App that you do not want to pass on if a quality reminder is what you need. My personal thanks to the software construction engineers on this.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Nov 21, 2014
- Version: 1.2.1
- Size: 33.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: John Jung
- © 2014 FigtreeLabs
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.