Timeglass timer & stopwatch
By Cosmic Teapot
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Timeglass has everything you need to time exercise, study, cooking, and your other daily routines. Timeglass gives you:
● Many timers, side by side - Create reusable timers and run them side by side. Maybe you want to do a workout while timing a roast in the oven. No problem! Timeglass has you covered.
● Multi-stepped timers - Timers can have multiple steps, where each step has its own duration. This is great for workout routines and cooking.
● Spoken timers - Want to know what's up next without looking at your phone? Timeglass will talk you through your stepped timers so you can stay focused on whatever you're doing.
● Timer widget - Start and view your timers from any widget screen, or from 3D Touching the app icon. You can even use this to see your timers while your phone is locked.
● Pre-built timers - A library of forty timers to choose from, covering fitness, home & lifestyle, productivity, relaxation, and cooking.
● Lots more awesome stuff - Like stopwatches, repeating alerts, beautiful tones & icons for your timers, plus five themes to choose from.
What's New in Version 1.1.7
Hi all! This is a bugfix and performance release that should improve notifications, as well as the widget presentation.
So far I really love the app
I love that it’s simple and easy to set up - so far it’s really been helping me keep track of my day- but I wish it had two features- one being able to add a new step wherever you want in an already existing timer- unless I don’t know what I’m doing and this already exists it seems like you have to copy it Wich ads it to the bottom and then delete your way down to it or juts make a new list - but I found that as I was getting my routine down I wanted to add steps and then by the end of the day how much time have you saved if your backtracking
And the other thing would be if you could organize your steps into folders - they have already set up timers but once I started to add all of them my list of timers became overwhelming - if I could put it into categories it would make it easier to Navigate
And lastly I really liked some of the preprogrammed timers and I’m always looking for new routines it would be cool to see how others start their wakeup routine or bedtime routine or?? If there was a community share option where I could copy theirs or upload mine i think it would be helpful
But for what it is I really love the ease and simplicity of the look - I would give it five stars if it had those two too features because I know this stuff is not simple to do but that seems like it should already be built in -
A wonderful tool
I am thankful I stumbled across this early in my search. The latest update improved it so that it meets my needs very well. I use it to learn how much time common activities typically take up, to improve on those times and know what is realistic, to keep me focused on the task at hand and next so I can stick to a schedule. I’m not actually ADHD or any other applicable diagnosis, but I wonder if it might not be useful for those who understandably struggle with time management. I just need a little extra help in the morning when I’m so groggy and I need to get on the road on time to beat the traffic.
To sum up, this app seems very flexible and a pleasure to use. I highly recommend it.
Please listen and update
It needs to show on the lock screen and not just on the widget this way I don’t have to open up my phone all the time.
Also, I have an Apple Watch and every time the timer goes off, it vibrates only once on my watch but there is no sound from the phone itself.
I am going to buy this app for more timers but this needs to be fixed.
Also, the timer should keep ringing and keep going off until you turn it off because I go to bed using this timer for a game and I need for it to wake me up.
Seems like the only timer that works right is the one that comes with the iPhone but you can only make one timer at a time.
PLEASE FIX THIS!!!!!
Update: When you are not wearing your Apple Watch, the alarm doesn’t even go off, the sound doesn’t go off unless you unlock your phone from the home screen. I have bought the upgrade app because there are no timers in the App Store that work as it should except for the one on the phone but the iPhone only lets one timer at a time. Please fix this and upgrade this. I NEED TO KNOW WHEN THE ALARM IS GOING OFF AND THE SOUND DOES NOT GO OFF AT ALL, what is the point of having an alarm then? Whether I am wearing my Apple Watch or not, the ALARM SHOULD GO OFF.