Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Timehop helps you celebrate the best moments of the past with your friends. It's like #tbt every day!
What were you doing a year ago today? Two years? Three years?
Tap through your old photos, videos, & posts from your iPhone, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, & Swarm, and replay your past a day at a time.
What's New in Version 4.0.5
- Remember how you wanted to share that dope video from what back when? NOW YOU CAN!
- YOU'VE BEEN FRAMED! Lol, sorry for the dad joke. But share frames are back, ya'll--with new ones coming every week!
- Improved image sharing! Super sleek~~
- We freed your album photos! Save and Share any photo you see in Timehop
- Grey screens be gone! Local photos will load much faster
- We wrangled up a bunch of bugs and sent 'em packin'!
What’s new in 4.0.5?
- ZIP. ZAM. POW. (insert more speed related words) After fixing a bunch-o memory issues, you can now time travel at 10x the speed of light, instead of just 9.9x.
This is Garbage Mawmaw
Timehop was the saddest death of 2016
Waste of time
I use to enjoy your app but not anymore. It's not synced to FB and I miss the ability to scroll my pictures.
Still awful. Still unusable.
Update: I wish I could remove a star after every update. You guys reading this should let your management know their 'improvements' are haphazardly dreadful. How many people were fired over this? Answer, not enough. Change it back to scroll. Admit you shat on your UI and your users hate it and let's move on. Let's get back to what worked. Because I'm not using you, ever. As long as its this dreadful. Be better
Bring back the vertical feed. Jeez, how many times do we have to say this??
Currently searching for a better app to do what you once could.
You are the weakest link, goodbye