• One of the "coolest, best and most useful photo apps for the iPhone" David Pogue, NY Times, April 27, 2011
• "A must buy for any iPhone owning image sequence fan" - Dr. Andrew Hudson-Smith, Digital Urban
• "Neat! ... TimeLapse is fun." - Dave Caolo, TUAW (The Unofficial Apple Weblog)
TimeLapse is the professional choice for creating and editing great time-lapse sequences on your iDevice.
TimeLapse is the complete time-lapse workflow on the go.
Best in class time-lapse camera:
• Flexible and easy to setup - define your capture session any way you like
• Record 4K video (or HD)
• Record RAW photos (or JPEG)
• Smart Exposure ensures no time lapse flicker
• Works with Motrr Galileo robotic motion control to create amazing pan and tilt time-lapse movies - find out more about Galileo at www.motrr.com
Dedicated HD time-lapse sequence editor:
• Frame level editing
• Powerful framing capabilities for easy virtual pan and zoom
• Powerful filter stack - saturation, brightness, contrast, exposure adjust, gamma adjust, vibrance, white point and more
• Tilt shift
• Deflicker to ensure a pristine final result
Time-lapse photography is a movie making technique that creates the illusion of time progressing more quickly - of time sped up. Common examples of time lapse movies are movies of clouds zipping across the sky, growing plants, blooming flowers, rotting fruit, etc.
NEWS AND SUPPORT
For updates, news and help for TimeLapse follow us on Twitter @xysternet
Help TimeLapse improve! Many of TimeLapse's features are the result of thoughtful user feedback. Visit http://xyster.net/tlapse to share your ideas, post your videos or just say hi. If you love TimeLapse, don't forget to leave a review.
Ratings and Reviews
TimeLapse crashes constantly
This app worked for a while but now crashes with every edit, end results are useless!
Great app! With the quality of my iPhone 5 camera I have actually been able to supplement my professional videos with timelapses from it.
I recommend NOT encoding the video with the app because the resolution is far to small (SD when sent to Facebook etc from the phone, 720p when transferred off). However, if you aren't savvy enough to edit a video with individual images, then the video encoder is really cool.
How can you mess this up?
It must be one of the most simple things to write to do time-lapse. I downloaded this app. It turns out that the UI doesn't work properly in the free version so you have to spend $ on the IAP to make it work.
Then you cannot review the $1.99 App you have to review it here. Can anyone say sneaky?
WARNING I spent an afternoon making a video of an outdoor construction. Only to find that the first 5 mins and last 5 mins get faded out, and a big advertisement appears over the movie during the fade in and fade out.
You can turn off the advertisement, sure, if you want to re record the whole thing all over again,
- xyster net LLC
- 20 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 8.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © xyster.net LLC
- In-App Purchases
- TimeLapse Unlimited $4.99
- TimeLapse Recording Unlimited $1.99
- TimeLapse Editing Unlimited $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.