Timelapse Pro - Create Timelapse and Stopmotion Movies With your iPhone and iPod Touch
By MADE GmbH
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Create amazing high-definition timelapse movies with your iPhone/iPod Touch. Add a song from your iPod library and share your movie with Timelapse Pro!
•• LAUNCH CELEBRATION SALE! • To celebrate the launch of Timelapse Pro 4.0 we have reduced the price by 50% for a limited time only! ••
Timelapse Pro 4.0 is the remarkable successor of Timelapse Pro. Expect a brand new and unique user experience and a huge array of new features that will assist you in creating an amazing film that you and your friends will enjoy.
Timelapse Pro also supports the creation of stop-motion movies. Simply tap on an image you have previously taken and it will blend in with the current camera preview so you can perfectly align your device for the next shot!
• Create fascinating high-definition timelapse and stop-motion movies.
• Add a song from the device's media library to your movie.
• Apply effects to your timelapse movies.
• Built-in timer automatically records a specified amount of pictures with a custom time interval.
• Professional camera features: exposure lock, focus lock, flash control and alignment grid overlay.
• Supports both landscape and portrait movies.
• Detailed timelapse project management features: Reorder your images, clone a project, import from camera roll, export all images to your computer (iOS4+) and more!
• Project reminders! Setup a reminder that runs in the background so you don't forget to continue your timelapse. (iOS4+)
• Share your timelapse on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Daily-motion or by Email.
• Built in timelapse gallery with more than 1000 videos online! Contribute or share a video from the gallery or comment it directly in the app!
• Beautiful user interface onlineptimized for the bigger display of the iPhone5.
• These are just a few of the many features to explore in Timelapse Pro 4.0!
Timelapse Pro is being developed by drahtwerk — the team behind bestsellers like iWebcamera, iScreen and iCamcorder!
Follow us on Twitter for the latest updates about Timelapse Pro and drahtwerk:
* DRM free songs in your iPod library.
What's New in Version 4.0
Added Compatibility with iOS 6.0
Added Support for iPhone 5
Added 1080p support for iPhone 4S and iPhone 5
Added Redesigned and improved project view user interface
Added Redesigned project detail view user interface
Added Image carousel instead of table for project detail view
Added Scrolling the carousel in the project detail view displays a timestamp
Added new icon
Added new movie player overview
Improved Image carousel animation, thumbnails now bounce into the view.
Improved Images in the project view are now sorted with descending, meaning latest images are on top
Bugfix Facebook sharing
OK but lacks vital features
* Ability to import images from camera roll.
* Ability to import more than one image at a time.
* Will retain square dimensions of original photo.
* Ability to save an unfinished project.
* Decent FPS range up to 15 FPS at 1-frame-per-second increments. Although strangely, the ability to adjust the frame rate in 1-frame-per-second increments is not available until after you save your project as a movie.
* App layout is confusing - standard functions hidden.
* Inability to add images to beginning or middle of photo stream, nor can images be rearranged within photo stream. Images may only be deleted from anywhere in photo stream. This can be very frustrating.
* No help! The option to download help/faq did not work.
* Inability to select audio from any portion of the song.
* Tried to get around the above mentioned by creating a ringtone with desired song portion, but ringtones cannot be used for audio in this app.
It could a little more tweaking, but overall, I am giving it five stars for the super easy steps to make an otherwise laborious and very very time consuming process. I have use it for as time as 3 hours with no problem with the battery, i just make sure the phone is fully charge before i start taking pictures.
Watch Battery Life
I am only getting used to this potentially useful app, but have noticed that even if the iPhone is at room temperature, the display remains on, and the battery is depleted within 2-3 hours. If your video needs to be longer than that, plug the phone in and keep it plugged in for the expected length of your shoot. Bad news -- you will have to plan carefully if the iPhone is not plugged into AC, auto, or external battery.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Oct 02, 2012
- Version: 4.0
- Size: 2.7 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Seller: MADE GmbH
- © 2009-2012 drahtwerk