By xyster.net LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
• One of the "coolest, best and most useful photo apps for the iPhone" David Pogue, NY Times, April 27, 2011
• "A must buy for any iPhone owning image sequence fan" - Dr. Andrew Hudson-Smith, Digital Urban
• "Neat! ... TimeLapse is fun." - Dave Caolo, TUAW (The Unofficial Apple Weblog)
TimeLapse is the professional choice for creating and editing great time-lapse sequences on your iDevice.
TimeLapse is the complete time-lapse workflow on the go.
Best in class time-lapse camera:
• Flexible and easy to setup - define your capture session any way you like
• Record 4K video (or HD)
• Record RAW photos (or JPEG)
• Smart Exposure ensures no time lapse flicker
• Works with Motrr Galileo robotic motion control to create amazing pan and tilt time-lapse movies - find out more about Galileo at www.motrr.com
Dedicated HD time-lapse sequence editor:
• Frame level editing
• Powerful framing capabilities for easy virtual pan and zoom
• Powerful filter stack - saturation, brightness, contrast, exposure adjust, gamma adjust, vibrance, white point and more
• Tilt shift
• Deflicker to ensure a pristine final result
Time-lapse photography is a movie making technique that creates the illusion of time progressing more quickly - of time sped up. Common examples of time lapse movies are movies of clouds zipping across the sky, growing plants, blooming flowers, rotting fruit, etc.
NEWS AND SUPPORT
For updates, news and help for TimeLapse follow us on Twitter @xysternet
Help TimeLapse improve! Many of TimeLapse's features are the result of thoughtful user feedback. Visit http://xyster.net/tlapse to share your ideas, post your videos or just say hi. If you love TimeLapse, don't forget to leave a review.
What's New in Version 6.2.6
Good, but with a pretty major flaw...
I had plans to use this program for a school project based on time lapse photography. To my joy I found this app and it seemed as if it was going to perfect. You could select the fps, adjust framing the shot, pretty much it was all set. I used photos taken from my GoPro and was excited when I had found a program to put it all together. I pressed finish on the file and it gave me a video. The video turned out great... however it is plagued with pink lines across the screen, ruining the video. This is a major flaw that renders the app useless in my eyes and wish I had not spent $5 on it.
My mistake. Still love it!
I had used this app for many years on my 4s and loved it. But, after getting a new 6+ I accidentally downloaded this app twice and it stored the icon in two different places. This caused the app to have many glitches. Frustrated, I bought a new app only to find that after deleting the duplicate, it worked as it should. I still like this one better over the new one.
Please add HDR
So far the best app dedicated to time lapse that I've seen. Loving the 4K and 4K+ (full sensor resolution). The only thing missing is HDR added to camera mode. Please enable HDR on camera mode by default.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Feb 03, 2016
- Version: 6.2.6
- Size: 19.9 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: xyster net LLC
- © xyster.net LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.