By xyster.net LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
• One of the "coolest, best and most useful photo apps for the iPhone" David Pogue, NY Times, April 27, 2011
• "A must buy for any iPhone owning image sequence fan" - Dr. Andrew Hudson-Smith, Digital Urban
• "Neat! ... TimeLapse is fun." - Dave Caolo, TUAW (The Unofficial Apple Weblog)
TimeLapse is the professional choice for creating and editing great time-lapse sequences on your iDevice.
TimeLapse is the complete time-lapse workflow on the go.
Best in class time-lapse camera:
• Flexible and easy to setup - define your capture session any way you like
• Record 4K video (or HD)
• Record RAW photos (or JPEG)
• Smart Exposure ensures no time lapse flicker
• Works with Motrr Galileo robotic motion control to create amazing pan and tilt time-lapse movies - find out more about Galileo at www.motrr.com
Dedicated HD time-lapse sequence editor:
• Frame level editing
• Powerful framing capabilities for easy virtual pan and zoom
• Powerful filter stack - saturation, brightness, contrast, exposure adjust, gamma adjust, vibrance, white point and more
• Tilt shift
• Deflicker to ensure a pristine final result
Time-lapse photography is a movie making technique that creates the illusion of time progressing more quickly - of time sped up. Common examples of time lapse movies are movies of clouds zipping across the sky, growing plants, blooming flowers, rotting fruit, etc.
NEWS AND SUPPORT
For updates, news and help for TimeLapse follow us on Twitter @xysternet
Help TimeLapse improve! Many of TimeLapse's features are the result of thoughtful user feedback. Visit http://xyster.net/tlapse to share your ideas, post your videos or just say hi. If you love TimeLapse, don't forget to leave a review.
What's New in Version 6.1.2
• Updated Galileo support
Wow, what happened to this app?
I haven't opened this since this big 6.0 update and wow, the new interface is horrible. It makes no sense! All I want to do is set my phone to record an image every 2 seconds continuously, but you set one dial and the others go awry, try to correct another and now it says your movie will only be 2 seconds long. I'm not even making movies, I just need the image sequence but it can't seem to think outside length and fps. Really bad bad move, developer. You have pretty much well alienated all your old users. Back to the other timelapse apps.
Updates! Updates & more Updates!
This app is good but I have to say that this app gets updated a LOT! Annoying to say the least. Everybody wants their apps updated from time to time but if I had to guess, this gets updated 6 times a month!
So Disappointed after last update!!!!
This used to be the Best TimeLapse app out there before the update. It works horribly now and is so much more complicated. It lost its simplicity which was what made it so accessible and easy to use. I am so very disappointed with this last update!!! Go back to the older version please!!!!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: May 27, 2014
- Version: 6.1.2
- Size: 12.7 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: xyster net LLC
- © xyster.net LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.