By Caffeine Monster Software
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Schedule projects and tasks visually, using timelines.
- Timelines make project planning easy. A quick glance tells you when you're working on multiple projects at once, what order they are due in, and what's coming up next.
- Flick through your schedule with ease. Timeli eschews rigid month views in favour of a continuous, smoothly scrolling timeline.
- Make changes to a project by interacting with the timeline itself. Simply tap a timeline to select it, and then drag the start and end dates.
- Need more detail? Timeli features pinch-to-zoom, so you can quickly zoom in for the day-to-day details, and zoom out for the big picture.
- Share & collaborate. Print your schedule using AirPrint, or send it over e-mail.
- Add tasks to break a project down into manageable goals. Timeli helps you keep track of the time you've scheduled for tasks versus the time scheduled for the project.
"Timeli does a great job of bringing something unique and practical to the table."
Please do not send bug reports or feature requests through the App Store. Instead, get a direct response from us via e-mail (email@example.com) or Twitter (@timeliapp). We’re always happy to help our customers and receive feedback.
What's New in Version 1.4
Added retina graphics for the new iPad
Not optimal for story timelines
I'm participating in NaNoWriMo, and thought it'd be nice to use an app to keep track of not only the national and global happenings, but also where various subplots and story arcs start and end along the timeline.
This app would be perfect if not for 2 things:
1. Let me zoom out farther to see more of the timeline at once.
2. Allow various rows in which there is no overlap of events to rest in the same row line, rather than requiring each chunk to occupy its own line. For example, I wanted to denote the various dates in which various presidents held office. Rather than a single line, each president blurb insisted on having its own line, a waste of space and not logical.
This app is very good for a freebie: elegant and graceful in operation and visually helpful and pleasing. It has great potential and needs:
1. A copy/cut and paste feature that allows moving a "task" from one "timeline" to another "timeline" and moving an entire "schedule" as a "timeline" into another "schedule" and vice versa.
2. More displays/views of tasks when viewing a time line or schedule, especially during the "list" view.
3. "schedule" tasks in addition to "timeline" tasks
4. Needs specific dates for "tasks" in addition to the number of days or weeks in which the task is due to be completed
Easy and visual
I have just started using this app and agree with the others. It is easy,simple and a great visual. Like the others, I would like to see some additional features:
24 hour details (be able to schedule in 1-hr increments). And to tie activities to specific dates. Ex: task 2 MUST occur on a specific date.
Would like ability to re-arrange the order of the tasks (tying the to a dateline within the project would help the become ordered). Help documentation indicates you can drag or reorder tasks but I haven't figured that part yet.
But for a free app, no real complaints! Great job!