Timeline 3D - Create and present timelines
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Timeline 3D for iOS is the most simple way to create beautiful multimedia timelines.
Create and present timeline charts for school, work, or home. Timeline 3D uses award-winning visual design to help you understand and present chronologies and historical events with new perspective. It is simple to use - just enter your events, add your media, and Timeline 3D will create a timeline automatically. Then, tell your story and wow your audience with interactive motion graphics that let you fly over your timeline with a 3D perspective!
* iOS 7 app designed for iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch—buy once and use everywhere!
* One touch turns your events into an interactive timeline
* Present your timelines full screen and with 3D perspective
* Export Slideshows to PowerPoint and Keynote
* Use AirPlay (Apple TV required) or a cable adapter to present your timelines on larger screens or projectors directly from your iOS device
* Add images, movies, or PDFs to events
* Quickly enter events with dates and times in any global format
* Include optional information such as notes, web links, and tags
* Choose from different background themes
* Share your timelines via Dropbox or email
* Import your timelines from Timeline 3D on your Mac
* Use AirPrint to print your timelines, formatted for your paper size
TIPS & TRICKS
* Watch our tutorial movies at www.beedocs.com/ios/movies
* Enable AirPlay Mirroring to view your events on your device while presenting your timeline
* On capable devices, use voice dictation to enter text and dates
* Swipe left or right to fly over events in a 3D presentation
* Pinch to zoom in on media files in your presentation
* Swipe to delete events from your list
* Entering the date also sets the date format (for example, Sep 20 2013 or 9/20/2013)
* Use Dropbox to share timelines and media files between devices and your Mac
If you have feedback, questions, or need help solving a problem with your timeline, we want to hear from you! Please contact us at email@example.com.
What's New in Version 2.1.2
Fixes crashing bug with AirPlay presentations on iOS 8
Stellar timeline app
Fantastic tool for developing timelines. I use this for presentations, and the ability to export to multiple formats is terrific. User-friendly, intuitive, and the developers are helpful. Would like to see an option for 24-hour time format in future updates.
Very Helpful Teacher Tool
As a teacher, I use this a lot. I love that my students can see how events from all facets of life integrate to make up major historical events.
Please keep developing and supporting this app. Ever teacher I show it to really likes it. It has gotten pretty buggy with the update to ios9, but still works, albeit much slower. Thank you.
The Share PDF option completely broken on my iPad.
Anytime I try to use the Share PDF button the app gets stuck. It doesn’t let me send or cancel or do anything else. It requires that I kill the app and reopen the app.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Oct 10, 2014
- Version: 2.1.2
- Size: 18.9 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese
- Seller: BeeDocs, Inc.
- © 2013 BEEDOCS, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.