Do you know... why there was a lake in what today is Princes Street Gardens? Who was the first King of United Kingdom? What has happen in the Edinburgh Castle? Or what monument is called "Scotland's disgrace"?
Travel through time and get to know Edinburgh in a different way. Use GPS and walk the old maps to discover the secrets, legends, characters and stories from different eras of Edinburgh, The Stuart's, The Union of the Crowns, the Scottish Enlightenment, the Industrial Revolution in Scotland or XXI century Edinburgh. Find out how the city has evolved, where missing buildings were and how others have changed. With hundreds of illustrations of yesterday and today and dozens of interesting stories divided into years and categories about Edinburgh.
- Written by the best tour guides in the city.
- Button to change the transparency of the maps and see how it has changed.
- Divided into years and categories
- With GPS tracking allows you to locate yourself on the map.
- Translated into English and Spanish
Discover the secret Edinburgh and understand why it is World Heritage.
Minor bugs fixed.
- CARBONBYTE LTD
- 67.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015 Carbonbyte LTD
- In-App Purchases
- All maps $5.99
- Our days, Today $1.99
- Industrial Revolution in Scotland, 1880 $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.