Timely - Simple Time Tracking
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Timely is a simple and beautiful way to keep track of how much time you spend on tasks and projects. You can plan ahead and then log how much you spent working. It's scheduling and time tracking, simultaneously.
And with Timely for Apple Watch, time tracking has never been as simple as this.
- Beautiful and simple interface on iPhone and iPad
- Add tasks and plan how much you want to spend on them
- Apple Watch: Easily log time or start new timers
- Apple Watch: Organise all your entries, whether it's completing them, editing time or changing project
- Apple Watch: Use Glances to see your current active timer or the status of the day if no timer is running
- Works in real-time with the Mac app
- Use Custom Actions on notifications to quickly pause a timer or complete a task
- Organize hours into projects
- Set hourly rates budgets
- Complete control with reports
Every time tracking app out there uses the same concept; you log hours backwards in time. We want to flip that around. Instead of asking ‘what did you do this week?’, we're asking ‘what are you planning on doing this week?’ As a result, you’ll spend seconds logging hours and be more productive in the process.
What's New in Version 4.4.1
Important update. We've changed the way API's work in Timely and this update is needed to continue logging hours.
Simple and exactly what I need
I did a test drive of eight apps and this one was the perfect fit. It is simple, in a good way. The interface is clean, easy to read, and easy to use. The Memory feature (web browser only?) helps me remember all the stuff I did so I can bill the client and get paid for my work! How many times have you replied to an email or checked an item off Wunderlist, but forgot to bill? You gotta try this app.
Not for Invoicing
To be sure - the time tracking feature of this app is a pretty great interface. However - the invoicing features are TERRIBLE. You cannot edit time entries easily and have to back up multiple steps to make adjustments. If you are counting on this for invoicing - choose another app.
Nowhere in the description is mentioned, that this app is only a free trial version, that will stop working after 2 weeks. You want to go freemium? Okay, but you have to tell your customers! Also, the app doesn't work without an internet connection. My iPad doesn't have that when I'm in the train! It's unusable!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Apr 08, 2017
- Version: 4.4.1
- Size: 13.0 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Mathias Mikkelsen AS
- © Mathias Mikkelsen AS
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.