Timely - Scheduling and Time Tracking, Simultaneously
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Timely is a simple and beautiful way to keep track of how much time you spend on tasks and projects. You can plan ahead and then log how much you spent working. It's scheduling and time tracking, simultaneously.
And with Timely for Apple Watch, time tracking has never been as simple as this.
- Beautiful and simple interface on iPhone and iPad
- Add tasks and plan how much you want to spend on them
- Apple Watch: Easily log time or start new timers
- Apple Watch: Organise all your entries, whether it's completing them, editing time or changing project
- Apple Watch: Use Glances to see your current active timer or the status of the day if no timer is running
- Works in real-time with the Mac app
- Use Custom Actions on notifications to quickly pause a timer or complete a task
- Organize hours into projects
- Set hourly rates budgets
- Complete control with reports
Every time tracking app out there uses the same concept; you log hours backwards in time. We want to flip that around. Instead of asking ‘what did you do this week?’, we're asking ‘what are you planning on doing this week?’ As a result, you’ll spend seconds logging hours and be more productive in the process.
What's New in Version 4.1
- Added profile, account and notification settings
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Aug 23, 2016
- Version: 4.1
- Size: 6.3 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Mathias Mikkelsen AS
- © Mathias Mikkelsen AS
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.