Timely - Simple Time Tracking
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Timely is a simple and beautiful way to keep track of how much time you spend on tasks and projects. You can plan ahead and then log how much you spent working. It's scheduling and time tracking, simultaneously.
And with Timely for Apple Watch, time tracking has never been as simple as this.
- Beautiful and simple interface on iPhone and iPad
- Add tasks and plan how much you want to spend on them
- Apple Watch: Easily log time or start new timers
- Apple Watch: Organise all your entries, whether it's completing them, editing time or changing project
- Apple Watch: Use Glances to see your current active timer or the status of the day if no timer is running
- Works in real-time with the Mac app
- Use Custom Actions on notifications to quickly pause a timer or complete a task
- Organize hours into projects
- Set hourly rates budgets
- Complete control with reports
Every time tracking app out there uses the same concept; you log hours backwards in time. We want to flip that around. Instead of asking ‘what did you do this week?’, we're asking ‘what are you planning on doing this week?’ As a result, you’ll spend seconds logging hours and be more productive in the process.
What's New in Version 4.3
- Added Tags
Persistent glitch, causes huge problems:
Pausing a timer and modifying the recorded time causes the record to be reset to zero.
This is really frustrating if I've been working for several hours and need to modify the time by a few minutes (usually when I forget to shut it off). As soon as I touch the scroller it resets and there is no way of knowing how much time has already been logged. This is really frustrating! All the other great features are useless if it can't do the simple thing that it's made to do!
Sounds like a good idea, but controls on my watch weren't responsive. Once I started time in a project I couldn't stop it. The screen was unresponsive initially, but eventually it moved to the screen with the pause button. However, repeated taps on the pause button did nothing. I tried to stop it on my phone and that didn't work.
I sifted through a lot of hours-tracking apps in the App Store and tried using 3 or 4 (including one paid app) before finding this one. This is exactly what I need and has a great design. If you're using it as an individual, it really is completely free.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jan 06, 2017
- Version: 4.3
- Size: 12.7 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Mathias Mikkelsen AS
- © Mathias Mikkelsen AS
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.