Timely - Scheduling and Time Tracking, Simultaneously
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Timely is a simple and beautiful way to keep track of how much time you spend on tasks and projects. You can plan ahead and then log how much you spent working. It's scheduling and time tracking, simultaneously.
By integrating your iPhone calendars into Timely, all your meetings will automatically be imported as well.
And with the new Timely for Apple Watch, time tracking has never been as simple or fun like this.
- Beautiful and simple interface
- Add tasks and plan how much you want to spend on them
- Apple Watch: Easily log time or start new timers
- Apple Watch: Organise all your entries, whether it's completing them, editing time or changing project
- Connect your calendar to automatically import meetings and other entries
- Apple Watch: Use Glances to see your current active timer or the status of the day if no timer is running
- Stunning animations when navigating the app and interacting with data
- Completely real-time syncing with the desktop web version
- Use the iPhone Today Widget for a quick overview
- Use Custom Actions on notifications to quickly pause a timer or complete a task
- Organize hours into projects
- Set hourly rates budgets
- Complete control with reports
Every time tracking app out there uses the same concept; you log hours backwards in time. We want to flip that around. Instead of asking ‘what did you do this week?’, we're asking ‘what are you planning on doing this week?’ As a result, you’ll spend seconds logging hours and be more productive in the process.
What's New in Version 3.2.1
Bug fixes and improvements.
Essential freelance tool. Just want a way to tag projects and billed and paid.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Oct 09, 2015
- Version: 3.2.1
- Size: 15.8 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Mathias Mikkelsen AS
- © Mathias Mikkelsen AS
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases