Timely - The Time Tracking App to End Time Tracking
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Timely lets you schedule and log hours, simultaneously. By planning your hours in advance, time tracking will be automatically accounted for. It’s amazingly simple.
Every time tracking app out there uses the same concept; you log hours backwards in time. We want to flip that around. Instead of asking ‘what did you do this week?’, we're asking ‘what are you planning on doing this week?’ As a result, you’ll spend seconds logging hours. All you have to do is to move your existing schedule to Timely, and you’ll be logging hours simultaneously.
- Schedule your future hours as estimates
- Easily turn estimates into logged hours, or log past hours
- Start a timer
- Complete overview of projects and budgets
- Work offline
What's New in Version 2.1
NOTE: If you experience crashes after you update, please remove the app and re-install again. There's a lot of change to existing code that has caused this issue for some people. Terribly sorry about this.
With Timely for iPhone 2.1, in addition to a bunch of fixes and smaller new things, we've refactored a lot of the code to make it more stable, and especially much more easier to continue development going forward. We don't support iOS 6 anymore.
This version also improves syncing, but that will get a major upgrade in the next version. Follow for news on http://blog.timelyapp.com. You can always reach us on email@example.com.
- Default tab is now Hours
- New on-boarding process to explain Timely to new users
- Usability and text fixes all around
- Forgot username/password link on Login
- New error messages
- Sum totals of money/hours will now include both estimated and logged time
- Companies list is now sorted alphabetically
- Registration: Search field on Country
- Registration: Search field on Currency
- Fix: Cents are now showing everywhere
- Fix: iPhone payments will be displayed in your local currency
- When you add hours, Reports and Projects will update accordingly right away
- Several fixes for a couple of crash bugs on Hours
- Syncing has been improved, but will get a bigger upgrade in the next version
- Bigger tap areas in several places
- Fix for when hours on the 1st of the month sometimes was included in the total of the last month
- Fixes for users who was sometimes auto logged out
- Archived projects and hours will now be hidden
New Favorite App
I've never written a review for an app before, but love this app so much I've felt compelled to support it. As a freelancer with multiple clients and projects, tracking time is a pain and a distraction. Timely makes it so simple! Estimate or set the timer and go. Works well with project and hourly-based pay, and even exports to excel and PDF for invoicing!! Beautiful UI, fun and easy to use. Awesome.
Update caused crash on start
Deleting and reinstalling seemed to do the trick.
Since everything is synced to the website, no data loss, yay!
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Mar 08, 2014
- Version: 2.1
- Size: 12.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Mathias Mikkelsen AS
- © Mathias Mikkelsen AS
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases