Timely - Scheduling and Time Tracking, Simultaneously
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Timely lets you do scheduling and time tracking, simultaneously. Hours added to the future are
marked as estimated. Hours added today or in the past are marked as logged. You can also connect your iOS calendars and have all your future meetings automatically import as estimated hours.
- Beautiful and simple interface
- Stunning animations when navigating the app and interacting with data
- Connect your calendar to automatically import meetings and other entries
- Completely real-time syncing with the desktop web version
- Today Widget on iOS 8
- Schedule hours in the future, then turn them into logged hours later
- Organize hours into projects
- Start and pause timers
- Set hourly rates budgets
- Complete control with reports
Every time tracking app out there uses the same concept; you log hours backwards in time. We want to flip that around. Instead of asking ‘what did you do this week?’, we're asking ‘what are you planning on doing this week?’ As a result, you’ll spend seconds logging hours. All you have to do is to move your existing schedule to Timely, and you’ll be logging hours simultaneously.
What's New in Version 3.0.8
We're always available on firstname.lastname@example.org and @timelyapp.
- Calendar integration improvements and bug fixes
Best productivity app for me, great design.
I use it to keep track of what I bill to which clients.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Feb 18, 2015
- Version: 3.0.8
- Size: 21.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Mathias Mikkelsen AS
- © Mathias Mikkelsen AS
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases