Timely - Simple Time Tracking
By Memory AS
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Timely is a simple and beautiful way to keep track of how much time you spend on tasks and projects. You can plan ahead and then log how much you spent working. It's scheduling and time tracking, simultaneously.
And with Timely for Apple Watch, time tracking has never been as simple as this.
- Beautiful and simple interface on iPhone and iPad
- Add tasks and plan how much you want to spend on them
- Apple Watch: Easily log time or start new timers
- Apple Watch: Organise all your entries, whether it's completing them, editing time or changing project
- Apple Watch: Use Glances to see your current active timer or the status of the day if no timer is running
- Works in real-time with the Mac app
- Use Custom Actions on notifications to quickly pause a timer or complete a task
- Organize hours into projects
- Set hourly rates budgets
- Complete control with reports
Every time tracking app out there uses the same concept; you log hours backwards in time. We want to flip that around. Instead of asking ‘what did you do this week?’, we're asking ‘what are you planning on doing this week?’ As a result, you’ll spend seconds logging hours and be more productive in the process.
There is a 14 day free trial. User has an option to subscribe during the trial or after it ends. After free trial ends most core app features will be locked until user purchases the subscription.
Please read the following on how subscription works:
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Apple Account Settings after purchase
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription
What's New in Version 4.5
- Added "Memory" tab
Easy to use
I love the simplicity of the app. I use the free version. My needs are simply to track time spent on various activities. I only wish there was the option to report your data Weekly, whereas now it it is limited to monthly only.
Had for 8 months and free account no longer valid
I got the app back in January when it had a free option. Now out of the blue it's locked out to view-only and when I asked why it's apparently because they now charge and my 14 day trial has ended. Just like that.
This is a time trial app, not a freemium app with in-app purchases. It simply stops working after 30 days. It doesn't even tell you your trial has expired, it just stops working. If you are looking for a free app with paid added features, don't waste your time
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Oct 23, 2017
- Version: 4.5
- Size: 21.9 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Memory AS
- © Mathias Mikkelsen AS
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Timely Subscription$13.99