Timely - Scheduling and Time Tracking, Simultaneously
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Timely is a simple and beautiful way to keep track of how much time you spend on tasks and projects. You can plan ahead and then log how much you spent working. It's scheduling and time tracking, simultaneously.
By integrating your iPhone calendars into Timely, all your meetings will automatically be imported as well.
And with the new Timely for Apple Watch, time tracking has never been as simple or fun like this.
- Beautiful and simple interface
- Add tasks and plan how much you want to spend on them
- Apple Watch: Easily log time or start new timers
- Apple Watch: Organise all your entries, whether it's completing them, editing time or changing project
- Connect your calendar to automatically import meetings and other entries
- Apple Watch: Use Glances to see your current active timer or the status of the day if no timer is running
- Stunning animations when navigating the app and interacting with data
- Completely real-time syncing with the desktop web version
- Use the iPhone Today Widget for a quick overview
- Use Custom Actions on notifications to quickly pause a timer or complete a task
- Organize hours into projects
- Set hourly rates budgets
- Complete control with reports
Every time tracking app out there uses the same concept; you log hours backwards in time. We want to flip that around. Instead of asking ‘what did you do this week?’, we're asking ‘what are you planning on doing this week?’ As a result, you’ll spend seconds logging hours and be more productive in the process.
What's New in Version 3.2.2
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
great idea, buggy app
This app requires you to sign up for a timely account in order to use it. Then, it logs you out frequently in between sessions. If you use this app, expect to have to log back into it several times a day.
The today center widget is also buggy. If you track time from the widget, it might not get recorded in the app itself.
This app does not have an iPad version. The web client is also very laggy on iOS. So, if you want to track time from your iPad, you’re basically out of luck.
Great service, buggy app, no standalone iPad app
This is a great service, and I use it all the time! I love that I can easily track my time and get reports to bill my clients. However, the iPhone app is a little buggy, such as the time tracking widget for Notification Center, and the app will randomly sign you out. Also, I wish there was an iPad app. I work off my iPad, sometimes more than my computer, and I wish I could start tracking time there too, without going to the website.
Great design for organizing and tracking time
The design is great. It's just a bit buggy. Sometimes my timer will read thousands of hours, or negative thousands of hours. Restarting the app corrects the issue. Also, syncing between the iOS app and web app is inconsistent. The only feature I wish existed is the ability to drag a planned task from one day to another. This works on the we app, but not the iOS app.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Nov 17, 2015
- Version: 3.2.2
- Size: 15.8 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Mathias Mikkelsen AS
- © Mathias Mikkelsen AS
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases