By Moleskine Srl
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Get Timepage – the most intuitive and delightful calendar app you’ll ever use. It's a powerful and fun way to get organised!
“Fun to use and provides essential consolidated information in a way that makes you want to use your calendar.”
“Moleskine Timepage keeps bringing us these terrific updates and enhancements, making the app better all the time. The exquisite interface and smooth animations already make the app not only beautiful but impressive.”
“The new calendar app Timepage will make you forget the rest.”
Timepage is a revolutionary smart calendar that is effortless to use. It makes every day more productive by combining your events, maps, contacts and weather into one easy app.
• Uncluttered, stunning design that let’s you see a whole week at a glance and scroll into the future to see what’s next.
• Fully adjustable week calendar to show between five and ten days.
• An intuitive month heatmap that instantly shows when you are busy and free
• Personalise your calendar with authentic Moleskine themes colors
• Apple Watch app with weather, useful travel time complications and glance.
Plan Your Day:
• See beautifully animated temperature and rainfall forecasts for the day so you know what to wear and how to get around.
• Never be late again! Timepage automatically gives you travel time estimates to walk, cycle, drive or catch public transport to your events.
• Timepage will give you helpful hints like “2 hours free after this event then Gym at 6pm”.
• Widgets for weather and events so essential info is always a swipe away.
It Just Works:
• The easiest event creation of any calendar app, just type something like “Coffee with George at Monks” and let Timepage take care of the details.
• Works with any calendar already on your iPhone like iCloud, Google, Outlook, Exchange, Facebook, Yahoo and CalDAV.
• Fast background sync so your events are always up to date when you edit events on the web, your computer or iPad.
• Search for events using Spotlight on your iPhone.
• Advanced calendar features you need like repeating events, reminders, calendar colours, app icon badge customisation, 24 hour time and more.
Download Timepage and make today more productive.
Timepage is a membership service with a free trial. Download the app free to try it out without restriction or registration. After the trial period you can choose to purchase a membership which allows unlimited use across all of your devices.
Your calendar data is never deleted by Timepage, regardless of your membership status. Without an active membership, you can still use the app in read-only mode, without weather features. Calendar data will remain synced to your provider of choice (iCloud, Google etc).
• Unlimited access on all your devices.
• Both monthly and annual options available.
Price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Your subscription will automatically renew unless automatic renewal is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage your subscriptions and automatic renewal status in Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of the free trial period will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
Terms of Service: https://moleskine.helpscoutdocs.com/timepage-terms
If you’ve got a question or something isn’t working quite right, you can contact us directly from the Menu > Help > Contact Support.
Got a feature idea? Let us know at https://bonobo.canny.io/timepage
We have put thousands of hours into creating Timepage. We read every single one of your reviews. If you enjoy using Timepage please take a minute to leave us a nice review, thank you!
What's New in Version 2.7.4
• Timepage is now a membership service. If you already have Timepage, the app has not changed and you automatically have a complimentary membership. For more information, check out the FAQ inside Timepage. We are grateful for your ongoing support. Stay tuned for exciting new things coming soon!
• Added support for three new languages - it's been a long time coming, but Timepage now supports Spanish, Portuguese (Brazilian), and Russian!
• Lots of tuning, polish & fixes.
• Got a feature idea? Head to https://bonobo.canny.io/timepage and let us know!
We are working around the clock to update and improve Timepage. If you enjoy using Timepage we'd really appreciate if you had a moment to leave a review. If you've got a question or something isn't working quite right please email us. You can contact us directly from the Menu > Help > Contact Support.
Well I was lucky enough to get this when it was free from the app sliced website. So there’s nothing wrong for charging for the app because it is nice. However, when I go to put in an event, it tells me to get a membership. Well, according to the FAQ if we downloaded the app before it became a paid app, it would be considered “complimentary” for us lucky folks. When I click on restore purchase it gives me a check mark like it restored my purchase. But the price is high and just adding other languages and weather doesn’t constitute $4.99 for me.
I know I shouldn’t be complaining if it were for free anyway. I am just trying to figure out if it is really complimentary like you all stated or do I really want membership? I even created an account in Timepage like it stated too do.
I changed my rating to 4 (4.5) stars instead of the 3 that I had. The developers got back with me and now I understand it much better. It’s a 4.5 because it’s not in my budget (every cent is counted) right now but I love it. Best I’ve seen thus far.
Beautiful UI, lacking in basics
I've purchased several different calendars over the years, & I had grown tired of them all looking and feeling the same. This one was different and actually delivered on the promise of being more useful and more intuitive...except for where managing a calendar matters most: adding events.
I found myself constantly frustrated by the scrolling/sliding/buffering of an event start and/or end time, & I repeatedly had to go back and amend them (I'd leave the page to add an event that starts at 7:55 only to see it show up on my calendar as a 7:54 or 7:56 start time—while that isn't a big detail, it really bugged me).
It also hasn't yet offered the support for different color schemes within a single calendar.
I've found that the natural language input of Readdle's Calendars5 is far more intelligent and useful for the management of my multiple calendars, but I still prefer the UI of TimePage (I actually still use both, but I would really prefer not to have to use two calendars simultaneously).
The TimePage full calendar 'heat map' widget is one of my favorite features, but I really don't like having to swipe to see multiple events in my 'today' widget.
Love this calendar!
So intuitive, fast, nice to look at, and the only calendar app that has successfully merged all 4 of my calendars with out doing anything quirky (like telling me I have five meetings on the same day, at the same time, with the same name, syncing back to my Google calendar, then making me manually delete the four duplications).
Setup was ridiculously easy and the two times I had questions, support responded ridiculously quick (couple hours on weekday evening/ less than a half-day during December holidays). Well worth $1/month.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Dec 29, 2017
- Version: 2.7.4
- Size: 154 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Moleskine S.r.l.
- © 2017 Moleskine SpA & Bonobo Pte Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 12 Months$11.99
- 1 Month$1.99