Get Timepage – the most intuitive and delightful calendar app you’ll ever use. It's a powerful and fun way to get organised!
“Fun to use and provides essential consolidated information in a way that makes you want to use your calendar.”
“Moleskine Timepage keeps bringing us these terrific updates and enhancements, making the app better all the time. The exquisite interface and smooth animations already make the app not only beautiful but impressive.”
“The new calendar app Timepage will make you forget the rest.”
Timepage is a revolutionary smart calendar that is effortless to use. It makes every day more productive by combining your events, maps, contacts and weather into one easy app.
• Uncluttered, stunning design that let’s you see a whole week at a glance and scroll into the future to see what’s next.
• Fully adjustable week calendar to show between five and ten days.
• An intuitive month heatmap that instantly shows when you are busy and free
• Personalise your calendar with authentic Moleskine themes colors
• Apple Watch app with weather, useful travel time complications and glance.
Plan Your Day:
• See beautifully animated temperature and rainfall forecasts for the day so you know what to wear and how to get around.
• Never be late again! Timepage automatically gives you travel time estimates to walk, cycle, drive or catch public transport to your events.
• Timepage will give you helpful hints like “2 hours free after this event then Gym at 6pm”.
• Widgets for weather and events so essential info is always a swipe away.
It Just Works:
• The easiest event creation of any calendar app, just type something like “Coffee with George at Monks” and let Timepage take care of the details.
• Works with any calendar already on your iPhone like iCloud, Google, Outlook, Exchange, Facebook, Yahoo and CalDAV.
• Fast background sync so your events are always up to date when you edit events on the web, your computer or iPad.
• Search for events using Spotlight on your iPhone.
• Advanced calendar features you need like repeating events, reminders, calendar colours, app icon badge customisation, 24 hour time and more.
Download Timepage and make today more productive.
Timepage is a membership service with a free trial. Download the app free to try it out without restriction or registration. After the trial period you can choose to purchase a membership which allows unlimited use across all of your devices.
Your calendar data is never deleted by Timepage, regardless of your membership status. Without an active membership, you can still use the app in read-only mode, without weather features. Calendar data will remain synced to your provider of choice (iCloud, Google etc).
• Unlimited access on all your devices.
• Both monthly and annual options available.
Price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Your subscription will automatically renew unless automatic renewal is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage your subscriptions and automatic renewal status in Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of the free trial period will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
Terms of Service: https://moleskine.helpscoutdocs.com/timepage-terms
If you’ve got a question or something isn’t working quite right, you can contact us directly from the Menu > Help > Contact Support.
Got a feature idea? Let us know at https://bonobo.canny.io/timepage
We have put thousands of hours into creating Timepage. We read every single one of your reviews. If you enjoy using Timepage please take a minute to leave us a nice review, thank you!
A huge welcome to all our new members, and thank you to everyone for your continuing support! We are working hard to continually improve Timepage and are listening to all your great ideas.
–––NEW FEATURES, IMPROVEMENTS AND FIXES–––
• Fixed an issue that prevented adding a location to an event when using particular types of calendar, plus some other location related bugs.
• Fixed a range of reminder bugs.
• Lots of other polish, tuning and general stability improvements .
If you've got a feature idea, tap Feature Request from the Help screen or visit https://bonobo.canny.io/timepage and let us know! This is where our members and team decide on what we will work on next.
We are working around the clock to update and improve Timepage. If you enjoy using Timepage we'd really appreciate if you had a moment to leave a review. If you've got a question or something isn't working quite right please email us. You can contact us directly from the Menu > Help > Contact Support.
Ratings and Reviews
Get organised with this beautiful and intuitive calendar.
This app is sooooooo close to replacing all my other todo list/calendar apps! I just wish it had an integrated to do list! I went on the bonobo website where people can post their ideas and such, and was happy to see that this very idea has the most votes! Those ideas were posted back in mid-2017, and it’s 2018 now & I’m kinda bummed that this feature still isn’t integrated yet! I’m hoping that when this feature is added, it doesn’t ask you “what time” a task has to be done at or anything like that, cause sometimes I like to just have a list of things I know I want to get done a certain day, but not at any specific time. It would be cool to see this feature integrated in the weekly view, but also as an addition to the “today” section that you see under the monthly calendar. So like, right now under the “today” section it shows all your appointments/plans etc (things that require a start time), but since a to do list generally doesn’t require that, it should be displayed ‘underneath’ the “today” section as it’s own “to do list.” And one more thing! I think it would be helpful if there was an option that doesn’t require you to put an end-time to things, because sometime I have things due a certain day, and things like that only requires one clock input! Anyways, keep up the good work & im super excited for future updates!!!!
Makes me feel like a sponge
It works, which is good. The widgets are lovely. But why in the world make it so I have to pay monthly for Timepage AND Actions. They should be the same thing. I don’t want to delete events when I complete them, I’d rather just check them off and let Timepage acknowledge that and calculate my free time accordingly. I like to leave notes on events so I can go back and reference them if need be whether it’s assignment grades, why I need to reschedule, what I decided to eat, or how much I spent.
I’m perfectly fine with spending money for something that works, but at this point I’m feeling like they just want me to throw money away. I paid for a year, and I’ve been using it since late December, but I think I’ll have to begin searching (yet again) for an option. There isn’t any assurance that there won’t be additional apps cropping up in the future that hold features that should have been in Timepage. (I do appreciate that they are really clear about the Timepage sub not carrying over to Actions in the Membership FAQ) It’s unfortunate that there aren’t many good options out there.
Hopefully this helps some other people that are thinking about this app. If you don’t want any todo list options or things like that then this app should be great for you. I just don’t want to pay two subs when I could just go back to use spreadsheets for free. It’s not as pretty, but at least it’s free.
Get organised with this beautiful and intuitive calendar.
- Moleskine S.r.l.
- 234.2 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Moleskine SpA & Bonobo Pty Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Month $1.99
- 12 Months $11.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.