Times Tables For Kids : Practice & Test
By Internet Design Zone
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A fantastic app for kids to learn and practice all the times tables from 1 to 20. It is perfect for kids who want to study the times tables and and test themselves.
How kids of grade 1 to 4 can benefit?
- They can easily learn the times tables from 1 to 20. Every times table is spoken aloud by a child's voice.
- They can test themselves by solving every times table.
- Get compliments on getting correct answers. Get scores for every times table solved.
Why parents will love the app?
- It is very easy to use and play.
- A child can use it all alone.
- A cute boy character keeps the kids busy with his antics.
- Every Times Table is spoken aloud to reinforce learning in a child.
- Kids will learn tables in a fun way.
- Free to download and try out.
- Separate sections for learning and testing for each times table from 1 to 20.
- Just right for math of grades 1-4.
- First 4 tables are free. Remaining 16 available via single in-app purchase.
What's New in Version 1.2
- Optimized for iOS 8
- Bugs removed
Goo App But Needs Improvment
Very easy to use app for kids to practice times tables. The only problem is the questions are in order and there is no way to shuffle. So its always X1 , X2, X3 and so on.
You must pay .99 for tables above 4. Not a bad price.
Waste of time
It only allows for you to see the tables thru the 4s... Then you have do the in app purchase to get any others... Waste of a download .... Deleted
Read the description people!!
If you LOOK below the NAME of the app, it clearly says IN-APP PURCHASE!! Yes you get 1-4 for FREE and have to pay a very small fee to get the rest! My God! Stop complaining about a small fee because YOU DIDN'T READ!!! Do you work for free? No? Then why do you expect these developers to do that? Someone has to pay to make these games for our kids. I for one have absolutely NO PROBLEM paying a small fee to help my child! Why should you? Oh ya because your to cheap to pay a fee and want everything for free!! Have you ever heard the saying "You get what you pay for"? If you don't pay to view or progress, you will only get a LITE version which doesn't include much. If you pay for something you get the entire version! Stop complaining about In app purchases because you failed to read below the apps name! It will ALWAYS SAY below the name of the app, right above where you hit the download button, if that app requires an IN-APP PURCHASE OR NOT!
Now, this app is a very useful app for smaller children 6-9. To me as a teacher myself, I think the app has a ton of useful items to help with mathematical skills. Please do me a favor and just buy the app and get it over with. If you don't you will only get 1-4 times tables.
Thank you to the Dev team for a great app. How about updating it now though. It hasn't been updated for iOS in a long time.
This is a 4 star app so far
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Updated: Dec 31, 2014
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 34.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Internet Design Zone
- © 2013 Internet Design Zone
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Unlock All Features$0.99