Timesheet is an application designed to help keep track of time spent on billable activities. Great for freelancers or employees. If you need to track your hours and easily report them, this is the app for you! Give it a try today.
Note that this PRO version of the app contains all of the features of the FREE version for one single, low price.
• A simple, intuitive, yet feature rich user interface.
• Keep track of multiple activities and cost rates.
• Large, easy to read clock interface.
• Easy to navigate and tally summaries.
• Logbook to keep track of past entries.
• Export time sheets as HTML or CSV documents.
• Daily reminders at the start and end of shift.
• Designed for iPod, iPhone, and iPad.
• Landscape and Portrait mode supported.
• Keeps track of time even if the app is not running.
• Apple Watch support.
iOS 11 and iPhone X now supported.
Ratings and Reviews
Only Day 1
Haven't really gotten into the app. Would appreciate an easier way to separate / addd new sites. Only say this because when I went to add a second site it wasn't 'perfectly simple' and I ran into troubles.
Look forward to using it more.
I do work as an electrician & have several sites to bill. I feel this will help, but not sure if it is considered enough to be effective.
I would like to be able to add 8 hrs to a job without start/stop too & not sure if that also is available.
Please heed the good feedback (even if it is 't here) **hopes the app will continue to improve**
Thanks 4 stars for now & hope to re-review with 5. I don't need bells & whistles, but if I forget the timer, I still need to track // submit my hours.
Needs improvements, more user control
This app is totally timer-driven, and if you begin or end a task and forget to set or stop timer, you're kinda stuck. I finally found a work-around but it wasn't easy and it was klugey.
It does have a nice feature where it tracks how much you're earning as you go and the .csv export and email works fine.
But this app needs more, esp when it's a paid 'pro' app:
1. Clear, easy manual option so you can add or edit time to compensate when you forget to set timer!
2. One place they DO give manual control is a place where they should have a default! If you don't give a title to a time entry, when you go to summary all you see is a bunch of generic dates and times.
3. It has only one category called Activities. That should be a sub-category, and a higher level called Projects or Clients needs to be added.
4. What they call Archive should be called File. Archive means stuff that is no longer active! Small thing but just 1 more example of poor UI.
4. UI improvements!!! It takes too much looking and tapping to figure things out.
As a civil engineering consultant, I work on up to 10 projects concurrently. I love this app because it allows me to track my time without having to go into my works timesheet, which is horrible. I also ran some tests and found that it worked well (i.e., the clock continues to run despite my phone being off). Makes my life so much easier! I would imagine other occupations (e.g., lawyers) would also find this app very useful. Thanks!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.