By SpinThought Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Before you write a bad review, search or write to us at support.spinthought.com for solutions to problems, or to submit feature requests. We can't fix what we don't know about, and writing a bad review is not the way to report a bug! We cannot reply to negative reviews to help, so please give us a chance to respond.
- updated for iOS 5 compatibility.
- removed web browser feature.
*** NEW FEATURES 2.0***
- Multitasking support! Alarms run and notify in the background no matter what app you are running.
- New count up when done feature.
- New loop alarm feature.
- 15 New high quality alarm sounds that last longer to get noticed.
- Improved and updated help and Quick Help.
- Quick Help now has live Twitter feed for instant news!
TimeSpinners lets you create multiple floating countdown timers on your iPad. Quickly set up a set of timers for cooking, teaching, parenting, or board gaming. Best of all you can save your timers for future use.
- Create any number of timers and position them anywhere on the screen.
- Save your timers to use anytime for planned meals, events, and games.
- Save popup notes with each timer to have easy access to recipes, board game rules, and more.
- Access the built-in web browser to search for recipes and bookmark your favorites.
- Personalize TimeSpinners by adding a background image from the Photo gallery.
- Choose from an array of sounds for each of your timers or use the default.
- Start and stop all timers simulatneously for total control, or control them individually.
- Set a different time color to easily distinguish them from one another.
There are many more uses for TimeSpinners - just use your imagination! Thank you for checking out another SpinThought app!
What's New in Version 2.01
- Updated for iOS 5 compatibility.
- Removed web browser control.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Oct 12, 2011
- Version: 2.01
- Size: 37.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: SpinThought Inc.
- © 2010 SpinThought Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.