Timestamp Camera is the best(maybe the only) app to automatically add timestamp to new videos in real time.
● Automatically insert current time and location when taking photo or video in real time, you can change time format or select the location around easily. Timestamp Camera is the only App that can record video with the time watermark accurate to millisecond(0.001 second).
- Support 55 timestamp formats.
- Support change font, font color, font size.
- Support set timestamp in 6 positions: top left, top center, top right, bottom left, bottom center, bottom right.
- Support auto add address and GPS.
- Support input and display custom text on camera.
- Support change opacity of text and text background.
- Support three text margin modes: no margin, one line margin, suitable for printing
● Support display altitude and speed.
● Support display map on the camera.
● Support import watermark logo image to display on the camera.
● Support change photo resolution, support the maximum resolution supported by the camera.
● Support change video resolution(540P, 720P, 1080P, 4K) and fps(30fps, 60fps).
● Support record video without audio.
● Can pause and continue record fragments to one video.
● Support timer to take picture (3, 5, 10 seconds with count down).
● Unique dreamy particle effects, 20 different particle effects include "Star","Snow","Light","Maple Leaf","None","Heart","Butterfly","Flower","Clover" and so on.
● Has a funny dance mode. It looks like the camera is dancing. It's unique in the world.
● Has 4 mode. "Video", "Square", "Dance" support record video and capture photo. "Photo" mode only support capture photo with special optimization.
● All of the film, particle, time effects are real-time and can be used when taking photo or video.
● Can change effect, toggle camera when recording.
● Support "Battery saver mode", the brightness of screen can be changed when turn it on.
● Support show 3x3 grid.
● You can import photo as a virtual camera.
● Support portrait and landscape.
● Support both iPad and iPhone.
● Photo and Video will be saved to Camera roll.
Please mail us firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any problem or suggestions. Thank you.
• Add timer control button on the main interface
• Supports layout that easy to toggle camera
• Support display tags on the camera
• Support display only speed or altitude, support imperial units
• Support three text margin modes: no margin, one line margin, suitable for printing
• Hide the particle button by default
• Add two address formats and bug fix
• Other bug fix
Ratings and Reviews
Almost but needs a little more
Nice app. Easy to use. One button clicking to take picture and save to picture roll. Other apps take 2-3 clicks which takes too much time. This app needs to have a custom text line so we can add the name of a site or project. That would help for work. Also needs to allow orange text on time stamp. Orange stands out from most backgrounds. Add those 2 items and it will get 5 stars.
Update: They added different text colors but you have to pay for them. They added the customized text. Bonus: they added a map feature which is awesome. 5 stars from me. Very useful app.
Images which do not have date and time in the image are mostly useless and/or time consuming when trying to make an album. This is why I have bought Nikon for years, to get date and time in the image. Metadata is not particularly helpful and/or time consuming. And now there is location. Very nice, with a couple of frustrations: move a couple feet and the text description changes; and not being able to free style a caption. If I have missed an improvement, please make note of it. Thank you for your great product and the continuing improvements. Ed
Need to add State in GPS location; need to add ability to change orientation
I like the app. A couple of much-needed improvements:
1) The location on each pic only shows the name of the city where the picture was taken. It does not show State or Country. Since there are many states in the US with cities of the same name, a necessary improvement for US customers would be to show City and State in the GPS location.
2) A second improvement suggestion is to have the ability to automatically change orientation when you turn your phone /tablet sideways. So, for example, take a picture in Portrait mode, but display it in Landscape mode when you turn your phone / tablet sideways.
- Yubin Chen
- 32.1 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2013-2018 Yubin Chen
- In-App Purchases
- Upgrade to pro version $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.