TimeStation - Attendance & Time Tracking
By App Impulse
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Turn your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch into a cloud-based time & attendance system.
Using our Fast-Scan technology, employees can punch In & Out in less than a second, and because TimeStation runs in the cloud, there’s no software or servers to maintain. Managers can see who’s in and run time and attendance reports anytime, anywhere.
TimeStation is the perfect solution for small and medium businesses looking to track time and attendance without the usual costs and overhead of traditional systems.
Access all features with your FREE TimeStation account.
● Turn your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch into a contactless Time & Attendance System
● Employees can Punch In & Out in less than a second with our Fast-Scan technology
● Get up and running in minutes, by printing your own employee cards
● Cloud-based solution means there's no software or hardware to install and maintain
● Off-Line Mode allows employees to Punch In & Out even when there's no internet connectivity
● Managers have access to a full range of online reports to track attendance and calculate pay
● Employees can punch by PIN when their card is not available
● GPS Location Tagging
● Supports Multiple Locations and Departments
● Department Transfers
● Export data to Excel and other programs
● Support for Manual Time Adjustments
iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch
▶ Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/MyTimeStation
What's New in Version 1.6.3
• New: In-App Account Setup
Need a hours tracker
We use to have a different time clock that would track our hours daily and weekly. It would be awesome if you could add something like that so we can see how many hours we have logged weekly, especially if the office makes mistakes on our paychecks. Please consider this.
Cannot asked for more
My business provide service to multiple customers; from many apps we try this one is the perfect fit
Not what we were hoping for
Time tracking reports don't allow for reg vs ot or holiday/sick/vacation hours to be added. Can't have different settings for different departments.
The reports have way to many date/day boxes (very repetitive) we were hoping for a solution for our technicians to track their time in the field. This is not it. :(