Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Timestream is an easy and fun way to create timelines and chronologies on the iPad that you can share with your family and friends. You can include events, event periods, and images to create scientific, historical and personal timelines. You can span billions of years or only a few microseconds. It’s a great way to document your family history, record your vacations, or organize events and images of your grandchild. You can print a completed timeline or email it as pdf file, enabling you to insert timelines into other documents and publish them to the web.
What's New in Version 2.0.3
Recently changed in version 2.0:
• Made it easier to enter event information.
• Added more time scales to choose from when creating a timeline.
• Added options for using 24-hour time and showing/hiding seconds.
• Fixed issue causing some event titles to overlap.
• Fixed issue causing occasional crashes when zooming/scrolling.
• Retina support.
Changed in version 2.0.3:
• Discontinued support for iOS 4.3.