By Steven Riggs
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Why not use the macOS Calendar app for more than just scheduling?
You already plan your life with the macOS Calendar app. TimeTable is the easy way to get that information out of your calendars so you can use it with other applications.
TimeTable makes it simple to track and bill for your time without keeping a second record outside of your calendars. You can find trends in your calendars by searching the details of your events and viewing the average, maximum and minimum times you have spent.
TimeTable can export this data to email, text or comma separated values to use the results in other tools like email, invoicing, time tracking or spreadsheet applications.
Events are edited and stored in the macOS Calendar app. TimeTable reads the events directly from the calendars in real time based on the timeframe selected. Since TimeTable only reads Calendar app data, there is nothing to save or backup. This makes it perfect for tracking and billing without keeping a second record outside of the Calendar app.
NEW IN VERSION 3.0:
- Supports macOS 10.10 Yosemite and higher
- Improved user interface
- New Calendar Groups feature
- Improved locking behavior in calendar timeframe selection
- Resizable text and notes export views
- Date selection now behaves like Calendar app
What's New in Version 3.0.1
- Corrected support urls
- Localized the calendar access denied dialog
- Fixed the width of French 'Events' translation in Results view
- Category: Business
- Updated: Feb 11, 2017
- Version: 3.0.1
- Size: 5.0 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Swedish
- Seller: Steven Riggs
- Copyright © 2008-2017 Steven Riggs. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor