Timetable Pad Mini
By David Caddy
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
After easily entering in your schedule's details, Timetable Pad will become your 'go-to' guide for knowing when and where your studies take place.
Designed for students with feedback from students.
- Notes: Jot down assignment details and other important tasks.
- Text Suggestion: For quicker text entry (room No. & subject title).
- Class highlighting: Easily identify subjects by colour.
- Full seven day week (optional): For those poor souls that must study weekends.
- Two week timetable, week A & B (optional): For those with an alternating schedules.
Also available for iPad.
Please Note: Timetable Pad was designed to be a quick reference for those with static and alternating timetables.
It is not a yearly planner, calendar or diary app, in which you can schedule many different events over a long period of time.
What's New in Version 1.2
- Support for iOS 11
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Oct 20, 2017
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 2.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: David Caddy
- © 2011-2017 David Caddy
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.