TimeTag - Time Management
By Capparsa, Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
TimeTag: Get your time back.
TimeTag is a time management tool designed for on-the-go freelancers and people who want to track their time quickly and easily.
TimeTag brings everything you would want from a timesheet just a few taps away.
TimeTag now offers two new features: Syncing across iOS devices, and a new dashboard. With the purchase of an in-app subscription, your data will be stored in the cloud and available on any of your personal devices. Only have 1 device? Use the service as a way to keep your records backed up in the cloud and never lose them again.
The new dashboard shows interactive charts and stats about how your time is being spent across your tasks (tags) and projects (categories). You can tap to expand these charts and get deeper insights about your time.
TimeTag intelligently organizes and groups all your time records so you can see how your time was spent at a glance. Exporting is simple, and generates spreadsheets and reports that can be used by other apps and services.
Pro Feature Highlights (with purchase):
* Sync any number of your personal iOS devices with the cloud service
* Keep your records backed up in the cloud if you only have 1 device
* See how you’re spending your time with interactive pie charts and stats
All versions include these great features:
* Easy to use interface focused on recording time
* Time Logging with Descriptive Tags
* Run any number of timers at one time
* Data export (CSV, HTML, Text) with Preview Mode
* Fast, functional interface
* Can safely exit the application with an active timer going
* Powerful and easy filter
* No tag or category creation limit
* Automatic tag grouping per day
* Edit time records any time after you stop a timer
* Add in your own time records easily
What's New in Version 5.0.2
New things we're excited about!
1. For those of you with lots of records (who want to keep them), we made a huge performance update in this version to make your record screen way faster. Exporting everything will still take a while, but we added some progress meters so you know what's going on :)
2. A friendly prompt appears if you have tons of records, asking you if you want help in cleaning them up. It will make the app way faster. Way, way faster.
3. You can now reset time records older than a certain time, or reset them all. So for example, you can delete everything older than 2 weeks, a month, 3 months, etc.
4. Fixed a few bugs and stuff in the last version, like with setting colors.
The 5.0.0 version notes, in case you haven't read them yet, or just love to read them:
Syncing across devices. Finally. You can create an account, purchase a subscription, and keep your records, tags, and categories in-sync across your iPhone(s), iPad(s) and even your iPod Touch(es). Have only one device? The paid subscription keeps your data backed up, so if your app is deleted, you can log back in and be back up and running! We'll be building out this Pro feature & what you can do with syncing in the coming months :)
The Pro version also gives you access to a new fancy Dashboard area, complete with pie charts and fun little stats about your records. This area is new, and will grow a lot over the coming months. We want to give you quick insights into how your time is being spent, so you can know to play less video games, or read more, or probably work on that project that's making you money.
TimeTag got some new and exciting colors, and a new icon for your home screen to enjoy!
We changed the way date pickers work. The old way kept crashing the app, which wasn’t very helpful to anyone.
For those of you with Pro versions, we added pull to fresh and a new “sync everything” button in case something is acting funny. That basically tells the Syncing Manager inside the app to go and grab all the data, and do his job.
That's it for now! The Pro version will be built out and made even cooler through the months. Stay tuned!
Features held prisoner behind pay wall
I used the app quite a bit but always wished it had reporting built in. Well it's finally been added...
The problem is that cloud syncing and new reports require a monthly subscription. The first issue I have is that is not clear if the data's is stored in iCloud our their servers. I don't want my data on the developer's servers. I don't really want it in iCloud either but I'd live with it, if it meant syncing. The second issue is a recurring subscription. It's a nice app and people got to eat. I get that. However I'm not going to sign up for functionality I can do with the exported data or even easier I can just use an app with graphs that is not constantly siphoning money.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Aug 08, 2015
- Version: 5.0.2
- Size: 20.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Capparsa, Inc
- © 2015 Capparsa
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- TimeTag 12 Month Syncing Subscription$9.99
- TimeTag Pro 1 Month Subscription$0.99