TimeTag - Track your time
By Capparsa, Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Now is the time to START your next big Project!
TimeTag is a time tracking tool to help you organize your time in an efficient, fast, and mobile way. It's always with you, whether you're on your iPhone, iPad, or on your Mac.
How we spend our time is how we achieve our goals. By recording, organizing and understanding our time, we can better organize our personal and professional lives--and achieve the success that matters to us.
Some wonderful things people have said:
• "Perfect time management" - South Korea App Store Review
• "Essentially, what you're doing is making people's jobs and lives a whole lot easier" - Customer Email
• "Genius app" - US App Store Review
• "Best in its class." - Canada App Store Review
About the App
The app intelligently organizes and groups all your time records so you can see how your time was spent at a glance. Exporting is simple, and generates spreadsheets and reports that can be used by other apps and services.
TimeTag now offers a new Pro version, giving you access to a new Dashboard area and the ability to customize the exported report. It also lets you setup locations which will setup, start and stop your timers automatically! Finally, it lets you keep your records in sync across your personal devices.
The new dashboard shows interactive charts and stats about how your time is being spent across your tasks (tags) and projects (categories). You can tap to expand these charts and get deeper insights about your time. The customized report lets you turn on and off columns and re-arrange them to your liking.
TimeTag Pro Benefits with Subscription (Subscription details below)
• Access your time records on any of your personal iOS and macOS devices
• Set timers to start and stop automatically based on your arrival and departure of locations
• Visualize your time spent through interactive charts and stats
• Understand your saved data even faster with customizable reports
• Import records, tags and categories from your local calendars
• Generate your own PDF reports of charts/graphs
• Export the record print out as a PDF in addition to CSV/HTML
All versions include these amazing benefits:
• Effortless time recording with a simple 1-touch start and stop button
• View accurate time stats down to the second
• See how your time is spent through tags and categories, which are like tasks and projects
• Save time by automatically generating Excel and Numbers compatible spreadsheets with the touch of a button
• Spend less time tracking your time and more time focusing on what matters most to you: your life!
• No limit to the tags, records and categories you can create
• Don’t stress about forgetting time records or leaving a timer running too long — all records can be edited easily, or added in after the fact.
• Support for Split View and Multitasking on the iPad
• A simple filter tool to total and export only the records that matter most to you
TimeTag Pro Subscription
TimeTag is free to download and use. TimeTag Pro upgrades your experience and gives you access to syncing across your personal devices, dashboard access (charts, graphs and insights), and customized exporting for $3.99 USD a month or $39.99 USD a year through an auto-renewing subscription.
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. You can manage your subscriptions in the Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when/if you purchase a subscription.
Learn more at http://www.capparsa.com/timetag
What's New in Version 7.1.1
-Dashboard hub now properly shows today's date, and not just August 16th
-You can now sort the dashboard tag view
-Fixed a bug with the line charts not showing any data if you had more than 30 days worth of time logs
-Some updates to the Dropbox integration
For Pro users:
1) You can now view more of your timers at a time using the new "Row view" in the timers screen!
2) You can also sort your timers now by category or time logged :)
1) You can now filter by the hour in addition to date when creating filters. So if you want to just see today's records from 8am to 4pm, it can be done!
Bug fixes (for everyone, of course)
1) Fixed an issue where records sometimes appeared double counted in hours in the records view
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jun 12, 2017
- Version: 7.1.1
- Size: 66.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Capparsa, Inc
- © 2017 Capparsa Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- TimeTag Pro Subscription$2.99
- TimeTag Pro Subscription$29.99