TimeTag - Time Logging for Freelancers, Professionals and Contractors
By Capparsa, Inc
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Time is the one resource we can’t get more of. We can only manage it— so why use a tool that takes more time than it gives back? That’s why we created TimeTag, our timekeeping and time management app for iOS and macOS.
TimeTag is a time management tool designed for on-the-go freelancers and people who want to track their time quickly and easily.
TimeTag brings everything you would want from a timesheet just a few clicks away.
TimeTag intelligently organizes and groups all your time records so you can see how your time was spent at a glance. Exporting is simple, and generates spreadsheets and reports that can be used by other apps and services.
TimeTag offers these great benefits:
* Effortless time recording with a simple 1-click start and stop button
* View accurate time stats down to the second
* See how your time is spent through tags and categories, which are like tasks and projects
* Save time by automatically generating Excel and Numbers compatible spreadsheets with the click of a button
* Spend less time tracking your time and more time focusing on what matters most to you: your life!
* No limit to the tags, records and categories you can create
* Don’t stress about forgetting time records or leaving a timer running too long — all records can be edited easily, or added in after the fact.
* Support for full screen and split screen mode
* A simple filter tool to total and export only the records that matter most to you
What's New in Version 4.20
-The user interface got an update to be brighter and bolder! The categories and tags window in particular were slightly redesigned and cleaned up.
-You can now close the main window (cmd-W), and the app won't quit. To bring it back, you can click the dock icon or just go to "Window" Menu and bring back the main window.
-You can start a new timer or stop all timers from the dock icon!
-Double clicking a time record row when you already had a window open now properly updates it--so you don't need to close the window just to open a new one.
-Fixed the totals button showing only a subset of the hours
-Fixed a bug where you'd full screen the app while hiding records (which resulted in a terrible, weird screen)
-Fixed an issue where the font size wouldn't adjust properly in the timers view or your text would be left-justified when it was meant to be centered.