TimeTag - Time Management for Freelancers, Professionals and Contractors
By Capparsa, Inc
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
TimeTag: Get your time back.
TimeTag is a time management tool designed for on-the-go freelancers and people who want to track their time quickly and easily.
TimeTag brings everything you would want from a timesheet just a few clicks away.
TimeTag intelligently organizes and groups all your time records so you can see how your time was spent at a glance. Exporting is simple, and generates spreadsheets and reports that can be used by other apps and services.
You also get these great features:
* Easy to use interface focused on recording time
* Time Logging with Descriptive Tags
* Run any number of timers at one time
* Data export (CSV, HTML, Text) with Preview Mode
* Fast, functional interface
* Can safely exit the application with an active timer going
* Powerful and easy filter
* No tag or category creation limit
* Automatic tag grouping per day
* Edit time records any time after you stop a timer
* Add in your own time records easily
What's New in Version 3.03
Just catching up to the iOS version of TimeTag! Here's what's new:
1. Added in many more quick date filters to the Filter screen. You can now set the dates quickly to anywhere from 1 week to "all time", which sets the date back to 1969.
2. Added a setting to always round your timers up to the nearest minute. So if your timer ends at 44:16, it will round up to 45:00.
3. Fixed the list of categories in the filter screen to now be alphabetical, or at least ordered in some sane way
4. Added some helpful alerts if/when you try to edit or delete a record, and haven't selected one yet
In this version:
-A few minor fixes!