Travel back in time to the golden age of the Maya with 'TimeTours: Palenque. Discover a n Unesco world heritage LIKE YOU’VE NEVER SEEN IT BEFORE.
theJOURNAL.com: TimeTours used in Cambridge Friends School iPad pilot program - 'TimeTours: Chichén Itzá is a good example of the iPad's interactive nature.' - EDUCATIONAL DISCOUNTS APPLY!
TimeTours is not just a typical guidebook. Instead, this virtual trip through time brings the past back to life using modern 3D reconstructions. The Now & Then time windows let you experience what the city looked like when ball games and human sacrifices were performed here. The new 'Now & Then & …' bring the time of the rediscovery alive.
The huge 360° panorama views put you right into several important locations of ancient Palenque using the built-in compass feature.
TimeTours is the perfect travel guide on location to get the most out of your visit. If you think old stones alone are a little „dry“, use the treasure hunt and minigames as an entertaining diversion.
Use TimeTours at home or in your hotel and browse through a wealth of information and media while listening to Mayan rhythms. The music was created by David Kneupper, the composer for a popular Maya Jump&Run game.
TimeTours: Palenque is -universal- (offering iPhone 4 and 5 Retina resolution) - once bought it can be installed on all devices (iPhone, iPad, iPod) and the technical features of each are used.
- Lots of infoscreens with image galleries and animations of every temple and structure
- Lots of Now&Then time windows
- *New* Now & Then & ...
- Soundtrack with spanish and maya rythms
- 3 huge panoramas that put you right into the ancient city
- Treasure hunt (play on location or at home) using GPS and hidden object.
- Maya Quiz and Maya Memory / *NEW* sliding puzzle. GameCenter support, lots of achievements
- Two „time travel tour guides“ help you with all features of the App
- Many zoom images that use the full resolution of Retina iPad.
- Additional information on animals and plants of the Maya world.
TimeTours is an ongoing project and will be updated with the latest findings and excavations. One new maya themed mini game will be added with every content update.
- update to iOS 11
- Martin Gruhn
- 308.4 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch.
- English, German, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © Martin Gruhn & Bernfried Eisenblätter & Mathias Kohlschmidt
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.