TimeTrack is ultimate time tracking and invoicing app that works and syncs between on all Apple devices!
For all the Mac users there is a lightning fast web platform as well.
Facts about TimeTrack
- featured by Apple in "Best new apps", "Stay organized", "Simplify everyday tasks" etc.
- more than 250 000 users
- average rating 4.7 / 5.0 stars (based on more than 4000+ reviews)
- intelligent, completely customizable (more than 80 settings), intuitive
What are the users saying about TimeTrack - time tracking and invoicing?
"Professional time tracking and invoicing with TimeTrack is a breeze"
"Intuitive user interface simplifies professional time tracking"
"There is no time tracking app with that kind of flexibility"
"TimeTrack adapts to your way of time tracking and invoicing"
Powerful reports give you all necessary time tracking and invoicing information in a glance.
Customise it to fit your way of working!
TimeTrack has more than 80 settings.
There is no time tracking app in app store that offers that kind of flexibility.
Track your mileage, hotel, food or material costs!
Take photo of your receipts for reimbursement and know how much expenses you have each week and month.
MAIN FEATURES ( TIME TRACKING AND INVOICING )
- fast and intuitive time tracking
- completely customisable time tracking (more than 70 settings)
- universal (use it on iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch)
- skins (choose between light or dark design)
- sync your data on all your devices in real time
- intelligent time clock - no battery draining
- daily, weekly, monthly, yearly, calendar and overtime overview of your hours worked and money earned
- intelligent analysis
- completely customisable export of hours worked and money earned
- professional invoice management
- completely customisable PDF invoice
- easy expense tracking
- web app to access your data from any device (coming in July 2015)
- completely integrated with iOS Calendar and Dropbox
- 24/7 support
TimeTrack CLOUD (for better reporting and project planing)
- real time sync between all your devices
- lightning fast web platform with comprehensive reports and charts, advanced invoicing, project performance and much more
TimeTrack Cloud - Subscription and renewal information:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- monthly ($4,99)
- yearly ($35,99)
Time tracking and invoicing features that will come soon
- your ideas and suggestions
- completely redesigned Watch App
Having any problems or any suggestions? We would love to hear from you!
Dear TimeTrack users, thank you for all your feedback in 2018!
We are starting new year 2019 with one big update!
TimeTrack now supports new 11-inch iPad Pro.
Now we have support for all Apple devices, all iPads, iPhones and Apple Watches.
Timer Notification only comes when your close the app, not when you minimise it.
In Data Management you can now search for tasks.
You can find a button in settings to remove demo data.
There is new setting for expenses templates. You can specify if client and project should be filled in or not.
TODAY EXTENSION / WIDGET
Default Project and Task will be visible when timer is not running.
Last used clients, projects and tasks is now available on Apple Watch.
Currency will be shown while timer is ticking.
You can now specify the size of your Logo. Check Settings / Company Info
As always, we fixed all reported issues.
A lot more is coming soon!
Please email us if you find any bugs and of course if you have new feature suggestions.
your TimeTrack - Time Tracking team
Ratings and Reviews
Very Easy to Use
I found this app to be very user friendly and well-designed. I've been using it for about 6 months now with no major issues. It's always handy for tracking time and allows me to time as I go or enter time after the fact when needed. The reports are easy to run. And I appreciate all the options that are available to set it up in ways that work best for me.
I found a glitch after almost a year of use, and when I contacted the support personnel, I got a quick, thorough, and thoughtful response. I was very impressed with the dedication to the product!
Best Replacement to Hours with Lots of Customization
I switched from Hours to TimeTrack when Hours removed features and tried to up-sell as a service. TimeTrack is so much better and worth the cost - no up selling unless you need syncing. The app has lots of Settings for customization. The Overview feature is great for seeing custom views of invoicing amounts. I've been using for a couple of months and it works well. The invoice heading though reflects hourly even when it should be a flat project rate. [Update] Still a solid app that I use daily.
Reliable, accurate, customizable and has a built-in backup
I needed to find a replacement for another program I had previously used for years (but was not compatible with Mac OS Sierra) and really wanted the ability to track hours and generate invoices directly from my iOS devices. This program was a bit of a learning curve, however, once I set it up it has proven to be a very reliable app and has exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend it.
- Ivan Stojkovic
- 50.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, French, German, Italian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Ivan Stojkovic
- In-App Purchases
- TimeTrack Cloud Subscription $4.99
- TimeTrack Cloud $34.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.