TimeTrack - Timesheet, Invoicing, Timecard, Hours tracker
By Ivan Stojkovic
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
TimeTrack is an awesome app for time tracking and invoicing on the go!
It is designed with intention to be flexible, intuitive and responsive.
- featured by Apple in "Best new apps" and "Stay organised"
- more than 100 000 users
- average rating 4.7 / 5.0 stars (based on 700 reviews)
- intelligent, completely customisable, intuitive
What are the users saying?
"Professional time tracking and invoicing with TimeTrack is a breeze"
"Intuitive user interface simplifies professional time tracking"
"There is no time tracking app with that kind of flexibility"
"TimeTrack adapts to your way of time tracking and invoicing"
Know how much time you work and how much money you earn!
Powerful reports give you all necessary information in a glance.
Customise it to fit your way of working!
TimeTrack offers more than 70 customisation settings.
There is no time tracking app in app store that offers that kind of flexibility.
Track your mileage, hotel, food or material costs!
Take photo of your receipts for reimbursement and know how much expenses you have each week and month.
MAIN FEATURES ( TIME TRACKING AND INVOICING )
- fast and intuitive time tracking
- completely customisable time tracking (more than 70 settings)
- universal (use it on iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch)
- skins (choose between light or dark design)
- sync your data on all your devices in real time
- intelligent time clock - no battery draining
- daily, weekly, monthly, yearly, calendar and overtime overview of your hours worked and money earned
- intelligent analysis
- completely customisable export of hours worked and money earned
- professional invoice management
- completely customisable PDF invoice
- easy expense tracking
- web app to access your data from any device
- project performance / tracking
- completely integrated with iOS Calendar and Dropbox
- 24/7 support
Time tracking and invoicing features that will come soon
- your ideas and suggestions
- Mac version
Having any problems or any suggestions? We would love to hear from you!
What's New in Version 3.1.9
Dear TimeTrack users, thank you for your suggestions and great ideas!
TimeTrack now supports iPad Pro!
We made time tracking with a time clock more easier. You can now use a setting to automatically subtract pause from logged time, while using a time clock.
Week overview now has start and end date.
ALL BUGS FIXED
We fixed all reported bugs:
- week number
- issue with Calendar, while using copy feature
- issue with Export for negative hours
- issue with earnings showing in exported file while earnings are turned off
- some overtime issues concerning negative hours
- issue for "last selected project"
A lot more is coming soon!
your TimeTrack - Time Tracking team
Just what I needed
Simple, easy to use...if you follow directions...adaptable to different situations. Once it's set up the way you want, just add the hours...
It's the best the time app out there! I had this terrible app called "hours". I'm deleting that thing. This one keeps up with everything I need.
Nice but ...
Way too many taps to be a simple to use app. It's got plenty of configurable stuff but I don't have the patience to tap 5 times to change the project I want to track. Interface is too heavy. Having a screen with most used projects on ONE screen that I can stop & start time is what would be nice. Looks nice but a waste of money for me cuz I won't use it. Bummer that you can't be refunded for app purchases you don't want/like - devs get rewarded for mediocrity in this model.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Business
- Updated: Feb 04, 2016
- Version: 3.1.9
- Size: 41.5 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Danish, French, German, Italian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Ivan Stojkovic
- © Ivan Stojkovic
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.