TimeTrack is an awesome time tracker and invoicing app!
It is designed to be intuitive and flexible.
TimeTrack - time tracker facts:
- featured by Apple in "Best new apps" and "Stay organised"
- more than 200 000 users
- average rating 4.7 / 5.0 stars (based on 2000+ reviews)
- intelligent, completely customisable, intuitive
What are the users saying?
"Professional time tracking and invoicing with TimeTrack is a breeze"
"Intuitive user interface simplifies professional time tracking"
"There is no time tracking app with that kind of flexibility"
"TimeTrack adapts to your way of time tracking and invoicing"
Know how much time you work and how much money you earn!
Powerful reports give you all necessary information in a glance.
Customise it to fit your way of working!
TimeTrack time tracker offers more than 70 customisation settings.
There is no time tracking app in app store that offers that kind of flexibility.
Track your mileage, hotel, food or material costs!
Take photo of your receipts for reimbursement and know how much expenses you have each week and month.
MAIN FEATURES ( TIMESHEET AND INVOICE )
- fast and intuitive time tracker
- completely customisable time tracker (more than 70 settings)
- universal (use it on iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch)
- skins (choose between light or dark design)
- sync your data on all your devices in real time
- intelligent time clock - no battery draining, automatic time tracker
- daily, weekly, monthly, yearly, calendar and overtime overview of your hours worked and money earned
- intelligent time and expense analysis
- completely customisable export of hours worked and money earned
- professional and easy invoicing
- completely customisable PDF invoice
- proof of hours - PDF timesheet
- easy expense tracker
- web app to access your data from any device
- project planing, project tracking and performance
- completely integrated with iOS Calendar and Dropbox
- 24/7 support
TimeTrack - time tracker and invoice features that will come soon
- your ideas and suggestions for timesheet and invoicing
- Mac version
Timesheet and Invoice - TimeTrack Lite is limited to 30 time entries.
Having any problems or any suggestions? We would love to hear from you!
Your TimeTrack - time tracker and invoice Team
fixed reported bugs
TimeTrack is iOS 12 and WatchOS 5 ready
- added time zone support. When you are abroad, TimeTrack will recognise that and persist time, so when you come back home, your start and end time remains the same.
- added hint if you try to edit time entries that is already invoiced
- added total line for invoice and setting for it
- now you can use swipe to change invoice state
We fixed reported bugs for Watch App and Widget. E-Mail us if you find any glitches.
We fixed PDF Bug (pause and start and end time overlapping).
- completely new watch app (adapted to latest WatchOS version)
- now you can use TimeTrack on your watch without iPhone
- TimeTrack syncs data automatically between your watch and iPhone App (new clients and projects will be immediately visible on watch app)
- finally you can export all your expense photos as PDF (check settings for this feature)
- fotos are bigger and in better resolution
- take foto feature is optimised
- "payed with" field is now exportable (PDF)
- "notes" field is now exportable (PDF)
- when importing calendar entry to TimeTrack, notes will be imported as well
- search for calendar event now works better and faster
- "non billable" entries can be added to invoice
- "non billable" entries in invoice have special label
- "flat rate" entries has special label
- you can now export "expenses fotos" and attach them to invoice (check settings for this feature)
- 3 decimals for VAT Number
- all reported bugs are fixed (let us now if you find anything, please use email for this)
- dropped support for Watch OS 1
A lot more is coming soon - new releases every 2 months!
Please email us if you find any bugs and of course if you have new feature suggestions.
your TimeTrack - Time Tracking team
Ratings and Reviews
I recently bought this app and upgraded to the Cloud subscription. So far, it appears that it will do exactly what I need it to do (and more, of course). It does take a bit of getting used to how it works, and when I ran into a problem with how to enter times manually, I emailed the developer, and Ivan responded within hours, pointing me in the right direction in one sentence. That responsiveness goes a long way to determining my satisfaction with an app that requires some figuring out, and I appreciated it very much. My previous time sheet app worked well for what I needed, but it has not been updated and will soon be non-functional as IOS continues its march forward. Having a developer who will stick with his product becomes ever more important in our fast-changing tech world.
Everything and more
This app has helped me so much with managing my own business. I can keep track of all of my invoicing and projects and times easily right here!
So far so good!
I've looked at and tried a few. Many I have quickly abandoned. So far this has met nearly all my needs. Good job. Decent design.
- Ivan Stojkovic
- 34.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, French, German, Italian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Ivan Stojkovic
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.