The Timeular Tracker is the easiest way to track your time at work - it’s instant, accurate and effortless. Combine our unique hardware Tracker with this powerful software to save time and money, become more productive and get actionable data on how you spend your time.
Timeular is the software that powers the Timeular Tracker, the world’s first hardware for time tracking. The Timeular Tracker is an 8-sided device that connects via Bluetooth to your computer or phone. Use the app to assign tasks or projects to the different sides of the device. Just place the Tracker so that the corresponding project is facing up and the software will automatically start tracking the time. If you change tasks, simply flip the device to the respective side.
- Most instant and accurate time tracking solution on the market
- Helps you to save up to 90% of the time that you would usually spend on time tracking
- Easy set-up within minutes
- Can be used as a stand-alone solution or combined with our hardware Tracker
- Automatically tracks your time in real-time when connected with the Timeular Tracker
- Synchronization across devices
- Calendar view
- Integrations with other software such as JIRA or Toggl
- Real-time two-way synchronization across platforms to boost your workflow
IN THE MEDIA
«ZEI° makes hourly billing a fun IoT activity.» - TechCrunch
«That’s hugely useful.» - The Verge
«You should have a look at this unique piece of hardware.» - Huffington Post
«ZEIº is a time-tracking solution you’ll actually use.» - alphr
- New: Setting up your Tracker (former ZEI°) for the first time is a magical experience. Ok, it was not very magical (or even very easy) up to now. We just added some sparkles.
- New: We made many improvements to make it easier to sign up, login or reset your password. Serious time saved here - no jokes.
- New: Got a new iPhone? That's amazing. Timeular now looks good on a lot of new mobile devices and supports more screen sizes. Side note: As it seems you spend a lot on a phone - ever considered Timeular Pro? Just saying.
- Fixed: We all know the Timeular app has not always been the racecar among mobile apps and things have taken longer than we felt comfortable with. We decided to pimp this ride and do something about it. While we have many things coming up, this should give you quite some more power under the hood. Caution: Take it easy on your first ride :-)
- New: Starter users could only create and track 8 activities up to now. As we want to enable all our users (Starter and Pro) to track their time as accurate as possible, we removed this barrier. So all users can now create and track unlimited activities and we hope this helps you in tracking all you want. You are free now. Fly, little bird. Fly.
- New: Our early Christmas present for you: Reworked and more meaningful notifications. We hope you have a great time with your family.
Ratings and Reviews
Usually No Errors
I am subscribed to the pro plan, this makes it easy to control my time across devices. Minor latency issues with starting and stoping timers occasionally, but works fluidly with my Toggl integrations.
Poor performance on iPhone 6S
I love how the app allows you to manage eight tasks and puts it in an easy to navigate chart (small one minute tasks are chunked instead of scaled by time so you can distinguish little tasks too).
However, it’s a dealbreaker that the UI constantly gives errors. When I push the STOP button once, the screen keeps counting on the task. Then when I push it again, it goes to the proper screen, but with an error pop up message saying that there was nothing to stop! If you do this throughout the day on the app, it starts to wear down the experience. The workaround is to wait a few extra seconds, but I want the app to be as ubiquitous as the block timer.
Editing a task also suffers. When I scroll to a specific start/end time and then push OK, it actually locks in the time I had BEFORE I scrolled to my desired time. A workaround is, again, to wait a few seconds to “lock” in the correct time.
I would gladly return to this time tracking app if they can fix the issue above.
Lean, Clean, and Powerful
Using the ZEI° to track my various tasks in this app is really Timeular's bread and butter. Love the ablity to add quick notes to tasks and appreciate the focused workflow and clean interface. I was using Tyme2 before this and just found it too complicated for my needs.
One feature request I have is that it would be nice if the app icon showed a badge indication that a timer was running. Sometimes if I'm on the go for a client I need to manually start and stop a timer, and it would be nice to see at glance from the home screen if one's running or not.
The Mac desktop client is a great addition to the workflow as well and timers/times sync between that and the iOS client.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.