Timewerks: Mobile Billing
By Sorth LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Track time, materials and send PDF invoices or estimates.
*** Apple iTunes "Staff Favorite" ***
*** Apple iTunes "New and Noteworthy" ***
*** To try Timewerks before you buy, download the free version, Timewerks: Lite.
Timewerks is a time tracking and invoicing application for freelancers, consultants, contractors, lawyers, salespeople, or anyone who needs to track time, materials and send invoices— all from your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
Timewerks is fully-functional by itself and you can enhance Timewerks with the purchase of these additional modules:
* PDF Invoices and Estimates
* Custom Invoice Logo
* Built-in data backup and restore
* Full data synchronization with our companion website, mytimewerks.com, and all your iOS devices
See www.sorth.com/timewerks for screenshots, video tutorials and our online user manual.
* Track multiple projects and clients.
* Create, email and print HTML or PDF invoices and work estimates without a computer, complete with your company logo (visit www.sorth.com/timewerks/invoice.html for a sample invoice).
* Quickly and easily add timesheet hours and capture notes for each project task.
* Track and invoice billable items, materials and expenses.
* Built-in data backup and restore: back up and restore your data with one tap (without connecting to iTunes).
* Sync data with our web-based companion, www.mytimewerks.com (requires an optional timewerks sync subscription module.)
* Accept credit card payments via integration with Credit Card Terminal (sold separately by Inner Fence LLC)
* Time your work for each project via a built-in stopwatch (Task Timer).
* Customize different rates for different types of tasks or items.
* Calculate sales taxes, discounts and support multiple currencies.
* Export your data to comma-delimited (CSV) or tab-delimited (TSV) text files via a Wi-Fi connection and a standard web browser.
* Enter and view data without a network connection— all records are stored on the device.
We welcome your feedback. Please visit www.sorth.com and let us know what features you'd like to see in later versions. Our goal is to make Timewerks the best time tracker and invoicing tool on the App Store.
What's New in Version 4.0.10
* Bug fixes for iOS 11
Can’t imagine life without Timewerks!
So let me start by saying I got this app back in 2010. I’m a handyman so basically I use this application every day. I’ve never ever had
one issue with this app until four days ago
when Apple rolled out iOS 11 and when I
went to email an invoice to a client I realize I couldn’t. I was to say the least devastated
but I found an email address in the help
section of the app and let Timewerks know
about the issue. Within a couple days of communications with Stephan we were able to figure out what the problem was and within three days an update was waiting for me at the App Store. That’s what I call the epitome of customer service!
If you’re even remotely considering this app I can say without hesitation buy it. It would be a steal for twice the price!!
Keeps all my invoicing straight
Easy to enter time immediately and then generate monthly customized invoices. Also keeps an online backup.
App is much appreciated as it makes business life easier.
Great app EXCEPT for a couple things
I love this app. I use it all the time. I tell others to use it. You can customize your invoices, import logos, and it’s all neat and clean.
HOWEVER, here’s a few things if changed or updated would make a 5-star app. Seriously.
1) It would be awesome to create one invoice for ALL current projects under one client. Now you MUST send individual invoices for each project. So, you HAVE to send out as many invoices as jobs. It would be nice to have the OPTION to bill all the jobs on one invoice and only send one email to a client. Especially when billing per week.
2) It would be nice to have more flexibility when creating estimates. Instead of only exact hour amounts and items, it would be nice for some lump sum line items. I have a hard time creating estimates/quotes by using only the hourly charges and materials especially for the random, etcetera-type expenses. But that’s a minor one. I use Excel or Word to create estimates mostly.
3) Occasionally I have to double send emails from the app to one or maybe two clients. Possibly something that I or the client have wrong in a settings; but I’ve tried a lot of fixes and there’s not many configurations. It only happens with (so far) one particular client. For some reason no one can figure out, 3/4-7/8 of the emails he won’t receive. My email inbox DOES get a CC’d email, but he’ll say he hasn’t gotten it. And we’ll be standing next to each other when I send it. We test it out to verify/troubleshoot.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Business
- Updated: Sep 26, 2017
- Version: 4.0.10
- Size: 6.6 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
- Seller: Sorth LLC
- © 2008 Sorth LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Timewerks Data Sync (Monthly)$2.99
- Timewerks Data Sync (Yearly)$24.99
- PDF Invoices and Estimates$2.99
- Timewerks Data Backup$2.99
- Invoice Logo$1.99