Our original product, Timewerks, has been an App Store favorite for 6 years and has become the beloved time-tracking and billing solution of freelancers, consultants, contractors, lawyers, and salespeople all over the world.
Timewerks Pro is Timewerks completely redesigned for iOS 7 and above. Now, you can focus solely on tracking time and materials across multiple clients and projects.
Most importantly, it's easier than ever to to bill your customers: send beautiful PDF invoices or estimates with your company logo, all from your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch.
Timewerks Pro includes the following modules:
* PDF Invoices and Estimates
* Custom Invoice Logo
* Built-in data backup and restore
You can further enhance Timewerks Pro by purchasing our optional data sync module (via In App Purchase):
Sync your data across multiple iOS devices and view reports and enter data on our companion website, mytimewerks.
Existing Timewerks user? No problem, you can transfer your data to Timewerks Pro either using Backup and Restore, or Data Sync.
See our website for screenshots, video tutorials and our online user manual.
* Track multiple projects and clients.
* Create, email and print HTML or PDF invoices and work estimates without a computer, complete with your company logo.
* Quickly and easily add timesheet hours and capture notes for each project task.
* Track and invoice billable items, materials and expenses.
* Built-in data backup and restore: back up and restore your data with one tap (without connecting to iTunes).
* Sync data with our web-based companion (requires an optional timewerks sync subscription module.)
* Accept credit card payments via integration with Credit Card Terminal (sold separately by Inner Fence LLC)
* Time your work for each project via a built-in stopwatch (Task Timer).
* Customize different rates for different types of tasks or items.
* Calculate sales taxes, discounts and support multiple currencies.
* Export your data to comma-delimited (CSV) or tab-delimited (TSV) text files via a Wi-Fi connection and a standard web browser.
* Enter and view data without a network connection— all records are stored on the device.
* Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Plumber/ electrician user
This is hands down the best app for self employed tradespeople. I can't think of anything I would change. I track my time and bill at the end of the day, or I can go from service call to service call and bill each one on their time before I leave the driveway. It makes my life so much easier and lets my customers think I know how to run a business. It also gets me paid much quicker, often before I leave the job.
It keeps my long projects organized by letting me bill as needed while keeping track of it all to simplify the final bill. Definitely a money maker.
Best time calculator app
I could not survive without this app running my interior design business where I need to keep track of hours spent on different clients and projects it works amazing both for keeping track of your hours as well as simplifying the invoicing!
Werks pretty nicely
The learning curve was steep for me, but it has been worth it. I track hours for my one-man construction company with this app. The invoices look good, and it’s easy enough to log my time with my iPad.
- Sorth LLC
- 7 MB
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Sorth LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Timewerks Data Sync (Monthly) $2.99
- Timewerks Data Sync (Yearly) $24.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.