This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
*** THIS IS THE FREE LITE VERSION - CHECK OUT THE PRO VERSION FOR MANY MORE FEATURES! ***
Timing Trainer is an interactive, user-friendly app that helps you improve your rhythmical skills. Just choose your favourite tempo and measure and begin to practice right away. Perfectly suited for music lessons, this app is created by musicians for musicians - so you can be sure that it fulfills your needs! ;)
How it works:
1. choose tempo and measure
2. create the profile of your choice (eighth notes, quarter notes, rests, ...)
3. tap play when you're finished and begin to practice! - can you stay on the beat even if there's a rest for 2 bars?
4. adjust the volume of the 1's while playing
You're also free to use it as a simple, EXACT metronome without having to practice anything.
- create your individual profiles fulfilling your personal practice hours using eighth-, quarter-, half- and whole notes including whole rests
- adjust tempo and measure
- adjust the volume of the indication for the 1's in every bar
- loop your setting until you hit "stop" for endless practice sessions
- save your profiles so you can reuse them anytime
- choose between 3 different click sounds
What's New in Version 2.0
* different updates for iOS 10 and support for all current devices
* complete user interface redesign
* you can now also setup a tap sound so that you can immediately hear what you tap
- Category: Music
- Updated: Feb 14, 2017
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 10.0 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Seller: Michael Tschuggnall
- © 2012 AppicDesign
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.