*** THIS IS THE FREE LITE VERSION - CHECK OUT THE PRO VERSION FOR MANY MORE FEATURES! ***
Timing Trainer is an interactive, user-friendly app that helps you improve your rhythmical skills. Just choose your favourite tempo and measure and begin to practice right away. Perfectly suited for music lessons, this app is created by musicians for musicians - so you can be sure that it fulfills your needs! ;)
How it works:
1. choose tempo and measure
2. create the profile of your choice (eighth notes, quarter notes, rests, ...)
3. tap play when you're finished and begin to practice! - can you stay on the beat even if there's a rest for 2 bars?
4. adjust the volume of the 1's while playing
You're also free to use it as a simple, EXACT metronome without having to practice anything.
- create your individual profiles fulfilling your personal practice hours using eighth-, quarter-, half- and whole notes including whole rests
- adjust tempo and measure
- adjust the volume of the indication for the 1's in every bar
- loop your setting until you hit "stop" for endless practice sessions
- save your profiles so you can reuse them anytime
- choose between 3 different click sounds
* different updates for iOS 10 and support for all current devices
* complete user interface redesign
* you can now also setup a tap sound so that you can immediately hear what you tap
Ratings and Reviews
Makes practice fun!
This is a cool idea for an app and for the most part is really cool to use. I'm just wishing for a few more features like more time signature options and options for accents. But maybe that stuff is coming in the pro version. Looking forward to trying it when it comes out - I have no doubt it will be worth it based on this.
Good but a minor flaw
It's amazing and has improved my timing and rhythm playing by a lot but there is one major flaw. Setting a bpm is not precise and sometimes it can take a whole lot of tweaking back and forth to get it right. Would be 5 stars if the tempo setting was better
Already feel a progress... Just for a couple of minutes...
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.