With "Timity" you have a great utility to calculate the elapsed time between an event in the past/future and your current time.
Moreover, you can choose multiple dates and investigate the elapsed time between them.
In addition, "Timity" allows you to add or subtract time intervals to/from any given date.
For instance, consider the following scenario:
You would like to go to the movies and you're still wondering about when to order a taxi to bring you back home. In this scenario you can simply open the "Time Calculator", select the exact date and time when the show is starting, and put in the length of the movie you are going to see, e.g., 167 minutes. Timity will then calculate the exact time when the event, i.e., your cinema visit, is over.
• Compute the elapsed time between an event in the past/future and the current time
• Compute the elapsed time between two given events
• Add or subtract time intervals (years, months, weeks, days, hours, minutes) to/from any given event
• Determine sunrise and sunset for your current location
• Theming: Black, Dark and Light Themes including multiple Highlight Colors
• Support for Slide-Over and Split-View on iPad
• Support for Dynamic Type
• Support for iPhone X
• Optimized for iOS 11
• Better Visibility: The Menu is now easily accessible as the first screen
• Better Readability of Calculator results
• Images assigned to an event are now visible in the result
• Timity is now free for everyone. Thanks for your valuable feedback and support!
• Timity now comes with a dark theme as the default. If you prefer a light theme instead, feel free to adapt Timity to your personal preference in the app's settings.
Ratings and Reviews
Nice app, good start but a few features would make it great!
I just downloaded this app and it’s pretty great, but there are three key things I think are missing:
1. Calendar integration: it would be great to be able to search for an event on your calendar (say when someone is visiting) and see how long until the event.
2. Under the units of measure there is month, day, hour, minute, second. However...I usually think about things in weeks not exclusively months or days.
3. It would be great if you open the app and it displays say the last 3 searches/calculations you made.
Great app, but just needing a few enhancements before it’s 5 stars.
Nice utolity - would be nice if days count down was on the main scree lik it shoud in the details - like sdays to go and a count down for a quick look with out haveing to tap the event for that
Overall the few days i have used itt pretty good app since my old count down died suth ios 11
It’s clean and simple. But the lack of widget is making the app useless.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.