By Tim Hortons
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Tim Hortons official app with Passbook makes it easy to pay with your smartphone! Grabbing lunch at Tims? There’s no need to reach for your wallet. With our new mobile payment feature, just register your Tim Card® and enjoy a secure, convenient way to pay. It’s as easy as one, two, scan!
Other great features include:
• Manage your Tim Card®: Perform a one-time reload or opt for re-occurring auto reload for your convenience! Plus, check the balance of your Tim Card, give it a nickname and save up to 5 cards in the app
• Find a Restaurant: Find the closest Tim Hortons locations near you, directions, hours and amenities (drive thru, Tim Card, mobile payments, etc.)
• Nutrition Info: Get all the nutritional information for any Tim Hortons menu item using the handy nutrition feature.
• Contact Us: On the go and want to provide feedback about the app or a recent restaurant Experience? Now you can, with the Contact Us feature.
Tim Hortons official app with Passbook makes it easy to pay with your smartphone!
What's New in Version 5.6
Performance improvements and enhancements
This is app. is very convenient. As I reflect on the past, we had to pay with cash for coffee. This is not only more aseptic (cleaner), it's convenient due to the codependency that most of us have developed in regards toour portable/cellular/wifi/data devices. I can't think of anything to complain about...oops there is---lower the cost of black coffee. We all know How’s it going? much coffee costs before it is brewed:-)
one way street
Tim Hortons wants the consumers money up front and then is able to track buying habits through the app and what does the consumer get for that nothing
every other app of this type including dunkin’ donuts and starbucks offer the consumer a free coffee for so many dollars spent through the app in exchange for the cash flow and data.
app deleted and not reinstalling any Tim Horton apps until Tim Hortons wakes up
There is no point for this app. You can find locations (which you can do with maps) and you can look at their menu, which you can do in a browser. With so many food places going to order by app, this feels a little behind.
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: Apr 23, 2016
- Version: 5.6
- Size: 33.6 MB
- Languages: English, French
- Seller: Tim Hortons
- © 2013 Tim Hortons
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.