# WHAT IS TIMO?
Timo is an all-in-one application that lets your kids decide and manage their routines, schedules, to-do’s, and reminders! Timo has preset 65 tasks and activities your kids will have to manage in their everyday life. When completed those tasks in time, Timo will reward your kid with stars which she or he can use at Timo’s character shop. Timo will also provide weekly reports on how many stars your kid have earned that week. Timo will help your kid be motivated to build healthy habits and learn how to manage time wisely.
# WHY ROUTINE?
Building routine is one great way to start to practicing time management! When your kid accomplishes the first task of the day, it will motivate and encourage them to complete the rest of the tasks in the routine. Most importantly, having a routine will make your kid’s life stressless because it will save time and energy to think what is to be done next in the busy morning or before going to bed.
# RAISE INDEPENDENT KIDS
Put your kid in charge of their own work and time. Start by asking them to manage just the first five tasks. You may help them only when she or he asks for it. Gradually increase the number of tasks as your kid gets used to managing her or his own tasks. Use Timo as a motivation tool to raise your kid into an independent child. You will be surprised by how wonderful your little one can be!
# MAKE MORNING ROUTINE!
Let your kid organize their morning. Teach her or him how to set up schedules. Your little one can plan and perform their tasks such as making the bed, cuddling, going potty, washing hands, having breakfast, brushing teeth, washing face, getting dressed, combing hair, packing a backpack, packing lunch and a water bottle, putting on a jacket and shoes on, getting in the car and many more!
# MANAGE AFTERNOON SCHEDULE
Let your kid plan her or his own afternoon schedule after coming back home from from school! Watch your kids washing hands, having snacks, doing homework, playing outside, cleaning up toys, writing, and setting the timer for games and TV and other things, all by themselves!
# ENJOY EVENING WITH FAMILY
Ask your little one to help mom and dad in the evening: setting the table, having dinner, putting dishes away, cleaning the table, and many more! Teach your kid that the little one is part of the family and enjoy together!
# BUILD BEDTIME ROUTINE
Plan your kid’s own bedtime ritual such as taking bath, changing for bed, drinking water, going potty, washing hands and reading before going to bed! With a comfortable bedtime routine, your kiddo will sleep better and wake up with tons of energy! We recommend to have your little one have a bedtime routine before the morning one.
# VISUAL TIMER
You and your little one can allocate 5 to 60 minutes per task on Timo’s visual timer and it will visually tell your kid how much time she or he has left. A 10-second-countdown will start before the time runs out as a visual and sensorial cue to finish their task in time.
# WHEN IS GOOD TIMING TO USE TIMO?
Timo is mainly for a child between the age of three and eight; however if your little one love to do things on her own, then she’s ready to be a friend with Timo! Timo is also happy to make friends with kids with special needs – such as ADHD, and adult, too. If you find yourself needing some help build your own new routine, Timo welcomes you as a friend!
# TIMO CREATED BY A MONTESSORI TEACHER
Montessori believes in raising a child into an independent person and we developed Timo based on such a philosophy. When kids have a right tool in their hands, they will be blooming by themselves! Please always remember that you are the best teacher for your child. When you respect your kid’s time, they will learn to respect yours, too.
# SHARE YOUR STORY
We'd love to learn your experience with TIMO! Please share with us how Timo has improved your kid’s life and how it helped you reach your parenting goals! Send email to email@example.com
1. Homepage : Redesigned homepage for better navigation.
2. Play mode : Users now can set the schedules to be run automatically or manually.
3. Other updates : Improved design and fixed bugs for better experience!
Ratings and Reviews
So I downloaded this app to see if my child would find it engaging. So far, I really like it and so does my son. I would suggest just a few things.
1. Give timer options of 1 minute intervals. It shouldn’t take 5 minutes to put dishes away or clear the table or go potty or to get on the bus...
2. For my kids, I think it would be best to budget their entire morning and evening, which means autostart. Like once you finish one task, it should move on to the next one without having to tap it. If it’s not accomplished in that time, then a star is not earned. It just seems like a tapping game.. or have the option of which ones will do that..
3. The ability to skip tasks would be nice. Sometimes we wake up late, so doing some things, like making the bed, aren’t as important. But you can’t move on to the next task until that one is completed. So either we fake earn the stars or we just give up on the app for that day.
4. Notifications could be a little more dominant. But I am only just getting used to it and will see if I can change it within my phone’s setting.
Thanks! I can’t wait until my kids’ tablets get here so they can have it on theirs instead of my phone!!
Developer Response ,
Hi Rodrivrav, thank you so much for your kind review and good suggestions!
We updated Timo app now. It has "auto play" just what you asked for!! Also, we changed the illustration to give more clear view of list and task, too.
All other suggestion is valuable to us. We will let you know when we made all the features. Thanks again. Hope your son also enjoy this "Auto play" mode ;) Let us know what do you think! Please contact to us when you have any other suggestions and story to share with us. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Timo Inc.
- 274.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Chinese, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Timo Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.