Timoth for iPad
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Ideal for training and exercise routines. Ideal for situations where you have to repeat songs for certain times. Play your own playlists, individual songs and audio books in a given time.
---The first 1000 Timoth for iPad are free---
1. Song loops for meditations and breaks.
2. Plays your playlists, with or without a alarm clock and time limit.
3. Simple intuitive interface.
4. Allows you to vary the volume by define a fade in or out.
5. The app continues to play in sleep mode.
6. Save your own templates: Quick and easy access to individually generated breaks with playlists, times, volumes.
MEMORY: Here you will find the templates you have saved again.
SAVE: The prompt will appear automatically after closing the program.
DELETE: Swipe from left to right across the name of your template.
MUSIC: Select your music from your playlists or from the included songs.
ALARM SOUND: Set the tone with which you want to be woken up after the break.
TIME: Determine the duration of the break by selecting a value from the table.
VOLUME: Select the volume of your music.
RISING TO: Increasing. The music starts at 0 and will rise up to the chosen volume louder and louder.
DESCENDING FROM : Descending. The music begins with the chosen volume level and ends at 0
NORMAL: The volume is kept constant at the value you have chosen.
START: Touch this point in order to start that program.
STOP: Use the Close button. Such will appear once you have pressed start.
What's New in Version 1.1.2