“Clicking never felt so good!” – The Huffington Post
Raise money every day for a charity helping your community just by clicking, thanks to our sponsors.
Choose what the funds you raise will be spent on in the charities you support, and follow it right to the end – from the moment it helps fund a new bed for a hospital, to the moment when the hospital starts saving lives!
Earn badges, grow your social impact score, and more!
As seen in CNET, HuffPost, TechCrunch, and beyond
adrien [9:22 AM]
- Added a weekly report on your personal and our community's impact.
- Fixed an issue when notifications were not opening the project’s page.
- New double status on the give tab’s title bar which tells you if you have given your $1 or not.
- Badge performance improvements.
- Added a footer at the end of the give page.
- Made the app lighter in order to make the app download faster.
Ratings and Reviews
Not working, needs to be fixed
The idea and intention of this app are both amazing. That being said, it's pointless if you can't even get past the login page. I clicked the "login using Facebook" button, and it went on for hours with that circle-shaped loading thing.
Great idea, but it doesn’t work.
I’ve had this app for almost 4 months and I have yet been able to get past the Facebook login. It gets stuck and won’t move past that screen.
Nothing past login! :(
Please fix! I'm eager to use this app!
I downloaded it, hoping the first review would have been solved by now, but alas, I never made it past the login page, even after signing in with Facebook!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.