By Tinder Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Tinder is how people meet. It’s the world’s most popular app for connecting with new and interesting people around you. It’s free, fun and effective. That’s why every single day there are more than 26 million matches made on Tinder.
Every time you open Tinder, you’ll immediately see new, interesting people nearby, along with friends or interests you have in common. Swipe right to like or left to pass on each person’s profile. All swipes are anonymous. No one will ever know you’ve passed on their profile. Only once you’ve both swiped right on each other will your newfound match be revealed. Get to know your match directly in Tinder by using our built-in, safe and private chat.
See why millions of users spanning every country around the world love Tinder. A single swipe can change your life!
Tinder in the press:
“The world’s hottest app” - Forbes
“Tinder solved online dating for women” - New York Magazine
“Tinder has become something of a cultural phenomenon” - TIME Magazine
“Tinder is perfect for women” - ELLE
“Simpler, sexier, and particularly lady-friendly” - GQ
Here’s how it works:
* Signup in seconds. Literally.
* Immediately start seeing profiles of new, interesting people nearby, and see friends or interests you have in common
* Swipe right to like and left to pass on each person’s profile
* All swipes are anonymous, so no one will ever know if you decided to pass on them for any reason (you only find out if both of you swipe right on each other)
* If you like someone, and they like you back, it’s a match!
* Once you match with someone, you can chat with them from right inside of the Tinder app
Tinder is - and always will be - free. If you choose to unlock some new features with Tinder Plus, such as Passport (swipe anywhere in the world) and Rewind (bring back your last swipe), you can purchase optional Tinder Plus packages as an in-app purchases. If you choose to purchase Tinder Plus, payment will be charged to your iTunes Account, and your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Auto-renewal may be turned off at any time by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period. If you don’t choose to purchase Tinder Plus, you can simply continue using Tinder for free.
What's New in Version 4.4.1
* Fixed a bug that caused some users to be stuck loading
* Check out your revamped profile
- Revamped profiles to make them even more awesome
- Instagram integrated directly into your profile
- Expanded common friends - now see an extra degree of connectivity (If you’re friends with Kevin Bacon, it may crash the app)
- Bug fixes and improvements
Awful- $10/20 a month for what exactly?
So a service that could easily be subsidized and make money by advertisements instead turns it into an extortion opportunity. Charging people 10(or 20 if you're old like me) a month for more likes. I pay far less for unlimited music, any song I want. That service does well. This one where the product for sale is users own self submitted profiles which cost the service nothing, costs more. Awful.
Update - still awful. Now it cannot properly update and display people from my current area. I went on a trip, still displaying people from 1550 miles away. It even tells me they are that far away, and shows my proper location. Discovery distance? 25 miles. Great error detection they've got there.
New version - not working at all, and now requests my work history and political and religious views from Facebook. Really? If it wasn't before it is now abundantly clear that this is a cash grab.
I loved this app, it worked really great until the 4.4 update. It went to Facebook every time I opened the app, and it wouldn't load my possible matches unless I deleted and downloaded the app again. Now, there was another update (4.4.1 I believe) and it fixed the problem with finding people in my area, but now when I open the app it goes to Facebook then the app then Facebook and then the app again. Great to see you are trying to fix the issue though, still a few problems but I believe they will soon be fixed.
Still a struggle to open...
I love Tinder. I use it everyday and I find it fun and entertaining to meet people and see what happens, but your latest update to fix the "stuck loading" issue has gave birth to a new problem. Every time I open Tinder it opens Facebook once and then switches back and the goes back a second time to Facebook, THEN Tinder proceeds to STILL remain unusable after about 45-60 seconds of opening the app itself with a "Working..." Screen. Yes, Tinder now works with the new update, but it's now more of a struggle than ever to do what made Tinder so great.
1 star because Tinder opens Facebook and takes way to long to load the main page.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Apr 16, 2015
- Version: 4.4.1
- Size: 24.7 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Tinder Inc.
- Copyright © 2015 Tinder.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Tinder Plus$9.99
- Tinder Plus$19.99
- Tinder Plus$2.99
- Tinder Plus$4.99
- Tinder Plus$1.99
- Tinder Plus$14.99