By Tinder Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The world’s hottest app – Forbes.
10 billion matches later, Tinder has changed the way people meet around the world. It’s so much more than a dating app. Tinder is a powerful tool to meet people, expand your social group, meet locals when you’re traveling and find people you otherwise never would have met. Making new connections on Tinder is easy and fun—just Swipe Right to Like someone, or Swipe Left to pass. If someone likes you back, It’s a Match! Chat online with your matches, step away from your phone, get out and experience something new in the real world. It’s that simple!
• Tinder Social—It’s all about going out with friends and meeting new people. Invite your friends to go out, then swipe and match with other groups who want to meet up. Start the party with group chat, make plans and get out tonight!
• When you see an individual or group you really want to connect with, tap the blue star or Swipe Up to send a Super Like
• Upgrade to Tinder Plus for premium features, including: Passport to connect with people anywhere around the world, Rewind to give someone a second chance, one free Boost per month to be the top profile in your area for 30 minutes, and additional Super Likes to stand out from the crowd
If you choose to purchase Tinder Plus, payment will be charged to your iTunes account, and your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Auto-renewal may be turned off at any time by going to your settings in the iTunes Store after purchase. Current Tinder Plus subscription price starts at $9.99 USD/month. Prices are in U.S. dollars, may vary in countries other than the U.S. and are subject to change without notice. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period. If you don’t choose to purchase Tinder Plus, you can simply continue using Tinder for free.
What's New in Version 7.1.1
Bug fixes and improvements
Nigerian Scammers + Non-Functionality + Getting Hacked = DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS APP
Looks like I’m one of THOUSANDS sick of seeing Nigerian scammers (and bots) infiltrate this app. It’s a f’ing waste of ur time. Not only will u see ‘military men on deployment to…uh, we in West Africa yeah’ BS lines, but u’ll see the VERY SAME PICTURES recycled with the worst illiterate non-native speaking english you’ve ever seen. They’ll try to get u to get off Tinder, use their messaging app, ‘can I get to know you better’…hahhaaa…..all that BS. You’ll see losers with large ‘meme stashes’ substituting as a profile pic. You’ll see men cheating on wives. You’ll see swingers (the grossest kind, apparently ugly people are usually the ones to become swingers nowadays) offering to make u ‘part of’ their coupling. SO MANY SCAMMERS AND GROSS PEOPLE. LOL, and since I was hacked by one of the ‘annoyed’ Nigerian scammers, now my face is being used to rip men off, too! OH JOY hahahaha….GREAT. This app is on its way out; don’t waste ur time. Their support is non-existent; the support u do get is run by bots, or run by people with very poor english skills. Oh wait….maybe the app is being run by Nigerian scammers now! OHHH, I bet that’s it….well, at least it isn’t being run by rapey-faced, ‘we never bathe,’ pudgy pervert swingers.
Great app! Met some really great friends on this app. There are bots here and there but it is still waaaaayyy better than anything else out there. I run a few businesses and it's hard to make time. Tinder makes it possible anywhere. Don't be afraid just do it! Add lots of pictures if you don't have any good ones stop being lame and go live a little and take some pictures while you do it. Lastly, I use the paid app and it makes a huge difference! I have several friends who use the free version and we have compared matches and it is night and day don't be cheap. Every bad review is from people using the free app would you think people would see the common denominator?
Fake reviews and profiles
What do you even do in these "updates"... nothing. 1) you "update" the app to hide all the negative reviews. 2) you have a lot of fake accounts/paid users to say good things and give it a 5star review.
It's sad that once a good app has to resort to paying for reviews when you clearly know your app is trash. Why is it trash?? Well, let me tell you... you know your users complained heavily about the amount of fake profiles and you guys do nothing about it. It's as if you truly don't care about the users only the cash. I even emailed Tinder about the problem of the fake profiles and you still do nothing about it and ignore the emails. So until
You fix the fake profile problem, I will continue to give you a 1 star review as well as tell the users an honest opinion so that way they don't waist their time or money (like I have) with your crummy app.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Mar 16, 2017
- Version: 7.1.1
- Size: 128 MB
- Languages: English, Afrikaans, Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Tinder Inc.
- Copyright © 2013-2016 Tinder. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes
Top In-App Purchases
- Tinder Plus$9.99
- Tinder Plus$19.99
- package of 5 Super Likes$4.99
- package of 1 Boost$3.99
- package of 5 Super Likes$4.99
- Tinder Plus$2.99
- Tinder Plus$34.99
- Tinder Plus$4.99
- package of 25 Super Likes$19.99
- package of 5 Boosts$14.99