By Tinder Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The world’s hottest app – Forbes.
10 billion matches later, Tinder has changed the way people meet around the world. It’s so much more than a dating app. Tinder is a powerful tool to meet people, expand your social group, meet locals when you’re traveling and find people you otherwise never would have met. Making new connections on Tinder is easy and fun—just Swipe Right to Like someone, or Swipe Left to pass. If someone likes you back, It’s a Match! Chat online with your matches, step away from your phone, get out and experience something new in the real world. It’s that simple!
• Swipe With Friends—It’s all about going out with friends and meeting new people. Invite your friends to go out, then swipe and match with other groups who want to meet up. Start the party with group chat, make plans and get out tonight!
• When you see an individual or group you really want to connect with, tap the blue star or Swipe Up to send a Super Like.
• Upgrade to Tinder Plus for premium features, including: Passport to connect with people anywhere around the world, Rewind to give someone a second chance, one free Boost per month to be the top profile in your area for 30 minutes, and additional Super Likes to stand out from the crowd.
• Upgrade to Tinder Gold for our most exclusive features: Passport, Rewind, Unlimited Likes, five Super Likes per day, one Boost per month, and more profile controls—as well as our new Likes You feature, so that you can see who likes you before you swipe. With Tinder Gold, you can swipe, match and message—instantly.
If you choose to purchase Tinder Plus or Tinder Gold, payment will be charged to your iTunes account, and your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Auto-renewal may be turned off at any time by going to your settings in the iTunes Store after purchase. Current Tinder Plus subscription price starts at $9.99 USD/month. Current Tinder Gold subscription price starts at $14.99 USD/month. Prices are in U.S. dollars, may vary in countries other than the U.S. and are subject to change without notice. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period. If you don’t choose to purchase Tinder Plus or Tinder Gold, you can simply continue using Tinder for free.
What's New in Version 7.7.1
Tinder Gold - A First-Class Swipe Experience
Our new members-only service is designed for comfort as well as distinction. Goodbye swipe fatigue. Hello golden opportunity. Gold members will love our new Likes You feature, where you can see who likes you before you swipe. Think of it as your personal Swipe Right concierge—available 24/7—bringing all of your pending matches to you. Now you can sit back, enjoy a fine cocktail, and browse through profiles at your leisure.
Currently testing in Argentina, Mexico, Canada, and Australia, and will be available in more countries soon.
It's not just for hookups...
Ok so I'm writing this because I'm really bored... Anyway I couple years ago I started using dating apps. I used about 5 of them including this one. Although at first I didn't use tinder because I thought it was only for hookups. Well I ended up talking to 2 people who told me they got into actual relationships on Tinder... So I though why the F not, I'll download it and use the free version everyday till I run out of swipes. So this went on for I guess a year and a half. Maybe more, using this app and 4 others. I'll tell you being a guy on these apps can be somewhat depressing at times. There were whole months where I didn't match with a single person. So about 3 weeks ago I was feeling pretty down, because as I said sometimes these apps make you feel like your not wanted, and that day I almost didn't use Tinder. Well it just so happened that I matched with someone, and we really hit it off. Neither of us just wanted to hookup. And both of us eventually wanted a relationship... We ended up having so much in common that on date number 5 we made it official. TLDR: Don't give up on these apps... it's really hard not to, but they can work. As I said it took me 2 - 3 years...
I haven't used in couple years and now it's much worse!
1) Many times swiping through photos are registered as swiping left/not interested. This is extremely annoying. I always click the like or dislike icons and never by swiping left or right. I would very much like the option to disable swiping on my account.
2) Many of my likes or dislikes are registered incorrectly as super likes, which is also extremely annoying. I wish the like and dislike icons are closer to the left or right of the screen, so isn't likely that a click is incorrectly registered. Also I would very much like a confirmation pop up in case a click is registered as a super like, so I can either confirm the super like or not.
3) The font size for composing message to a match is about 1/3 the font size on the iPhone messaging app. Therefore it is extremely annoying trying messages. There isn't a problem with reading messages.
4) Last time I used Tinder it had a feature I miss. Before I could share photos to all my matches for a limited amount of time (24or 48 hours if I recall) with a short caption. I used to share what I purchased at a local farmers market or view from a hike that day. This feature was a great conversation starter. This feature should be brought back.
2017 Tinder app - 1 star
2015 Tinder app - 4 or 5 stars
It works, sometimes
Depending on what part of the world you're in, there is a chance that a good percentage of your matches will be spambots advertising some site via a link that takes you someplace else. Apart from that, it's a pretty good app for which you'll need a bit of luck as well as good looks and more importantly wit. I've met dozens of girls through Tinder, in like 8 cities... I've pulled instagram models with 1.5 million followers, as well as beautiful nobodies looking for a nice guy. Would recommend this app for anyone looking to practice their "game". Just don't be too picky , or your self-esteem might suffer.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Aug 15, 2017
- Version: 7.7.1
- Size: 132 MB
- Languages: English, Afrikaans, Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Tinder Inc.
- Copyright © 2013-2016 Tinder. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes
Top In-App Purchases
- Tinder Plus$9.99
- Package of 5 Super Likes$4.99
- Tinder Plus$19.99
- package of 1 Boost$3.99
- package of 5 Super Likes$4.99
- Tinder Plus$9.99
- Tinder Plus$2.99
- Tinder Plus$34.99
- package of 5 Boosts$14.99
- package of 25 Super Likes$19.99