THE #1 APP FOR ASMR
Discover ASMR, a new way to relax and fall asleep. More calming than meditation. More soothing than white noise. It's the biggest new trend in relaxation.
Tingles is the best way to enjoy ASMR. Top ASMR artists. No ads. Listen with your screen turned off and more.
• hundreds of ASMR artists
• no ads
• listen with your screen turned off
• sleep timer
• download videos
• top video charts
• curated playlists
• audio-only mode
• chat with artists
• support artists
WHAT IS ASMR?
ASMR are videos of close personal attention and soothing sounds. They trigger an amazing tingly feeling that helps you relax. Every day millions of people around the world find joy in ASMR. They listen to unwind, reduce stress and anxiety, meditate, sleep better and live happier lives.
Are you an ASMR artist? You can join Tingles at https://www.gettingles.com/partners
You can support Tingles artists through auto-renewable subscriptions. We offer monthly and yearly renewable subscriptions. Price and length of the subscription are on a per-artist basis. You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal in your Account Settings after purchase.
Good to know:
• You can subscribe to different monthly subscription plans billed once a month. Availability and pricing of subscription plans may vary.
• The payment will be charged to your iTunes Account when you confirm the purchase.
• The subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original one weekly/monthly/yearly plan unless canceled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Free trial automatically converts to a paid subscription unless canceled at least 24-hours before the end of the trial period. From that point onwards, subscription automatically renews unless canceled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• You can cancel the subscription or the free trial anytime via the subscription setting through your iTunes account (go to your device settings and tap iTunes & App Store > Apple ID > View Apple ID > enter the password > Subscriptions > Tingles > Cancel Subscription button at the bottom). Do it at least 24 hours before the end of the free trial or subscription period to avoid being charged. Learn more: http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098
• Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
Terms of Service: https://www.gettingles.com/terms-of-service
New in Version 3.21:
• We fixed a few crashes and bugs.
• We added previews for all of our artists! Check them out and discover new artists you like.
• We are improving video loading times to get you the best quality videos as fast as possible.
• We improved translations for all our languages.
• We've added notifications for chat rooms! When someone posts in a chatroom you participate in you will now get a notification.
• Matching that, we've added an option for you to select which types of notifications you'd like to receive. Just head to Settings (the gear icon on your Profile) and select "Manage Notifications".
Ratings and Reviews
Bad app layout and terrible customer service
This morning i had just woken up when I pressed the home button to look at my phone. I did not have glasses on so I could not read a message that was asking me to press touch ID for an in-app purchase and was alarmed when I squinted to see that a PURCHASE had just been approved. I scrambled to find the tingles app, which I had been using at night, so my phone had accidentally pressed subscribe and was waiting for me to approve the subscription with my fingerprint.
However, I was completely unaware of what I had just purchased. I looked through the app and could not find any tab called purchases, leaving me in the dark of how much I had just spent. Then, I saw that I was now a supporter of some channel. There was no button to cancel it or even a description to tell me how much that cost and I had to look at a channel I hadn't supported to find out how much I had spent.
I tried to write an email to them in the Feedback section of the app but even after composing a draft, the Send button was not working.
If you've read this far you should know it is a great app, this was my only problem, so if I ever get those 5 dollars back I will update my rating.
Developer Response ,
Hi there! I'm sorry for your troubles. Please write us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll help you out.
Premium Pop-Ups Can Cause Trouble
Honestly, I love the Tingles app. It has great ASMR on it and for free. However, there is this one feature about it that I do not like: the constant premium pop-ups. These things are a nuisance, but I never really had a problem with it until today. Earlier today, I was taking a little nap and I was using Tingles to fall asleep. I didn’t turn my screen off so I could fall asleep to the visuals. I don’t know what happened, but when I woke up I put my finger on the home button, attempting to leave the app, and then a pop-up was displayed that said “Your purchase was successful.” Immediately, I begin to panic. I guess at some point in my sleep, I rolled around and hit the “premium offer pop-up” and all I needed left was to give my password/thumbprint. I was charged $6.99 for something that I didn’t even want to pay for (if I’m being completely honest). I already canceled the subscription but I was still charged and everything still happened. For me personally, this experience was so frustrating and shocking that I honestly do not think I will be using Tingles anymore in the future. Sad, but true.
A decent app, but the pestering for money gets old
It seems since i started using this app that the pesty ads for the paid subscription version of the app have gotten more and more insistent. the fact that a large amount of very basic features are behind a MONTHLY paywall strikes me as a bit ridiculous as well, considering there’s also the option to support individual artists for yet another monthly fee. i would gladly pay a one time fee for premium but paying 7 dollars a month to be able to do the most basic things like shuffle videos and make a playlist seems rather excessive to me, and so the version of the app that doesnt cost over 80 dollars a year is really nothing to write home about considering it lacks....everything except the ability to play and favorite videos. i’m sure the full app is worth more stars if you’re willing to shell out nearly 100 bucks a year to use it, but to me that seems like an awfully high price tag for features that would be considered basic in any other app
- Tingles, Inc.
- 86 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2018 Tingles
- In-App Purchases
- Tingles Premium $9.99
- Tingles Premium $9.99
- FrivolousFox: Gold + Premium $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.