Tinket is the calendar that makes scheduling easy. It’s designed for people who need to find times and places to meet with others whose calendars they can’t see. It works for one-on-one and group meetings, phone and conference calls, and virtual meetings. Schedule with anyone; invitees can respond from email without signing up or downloading the app.
REQUEST MEETINGS EASILY
- Send multiple time options right from your calendar
- Find a place to meet with integrated Google Maps and smart suggestions based on places you’ve met before
- Include your phone number, conference number and code, or virtual meeting URL with a simple tap
- Compose a note quickly using templates, or write a custom message
TRACK AND MANAGE MEETINGS
- Track the status of your in-progress meeting proposals from a simple meeting inbox
- See who has opened, viewed times and responded to your meeting proposals; pick the best time for a group
- Manage changes in seconds: cancel, reschedule, change time or location, add phones or attendee notes
- Keep all your meeting communication in one place: send and receive messages from your calendar
AUTOMATE THE LOGISTICS
- Puts holds on your calendar when you send or receive meeting proposals to prevent double booking
- Removes holds, adds events to your calendar, and sends calendar invites to others when meetings are confirmed
- Communicates changes and updates to meetings to all participants
- Does not display ads to you or your invitees in either the free or unlimited version
REPLACE YOUR MOBILE CALENDAR
- Syncs with other mobile and desktop calendars including Apple, Google and Outlook
- See all your existing work and home calendars in one place, color-coded for quick viewing
- Choose from multiple calendar views: day, month and list
- Tap and hold to create and move events quickly
Use the calendar and send up to 15 meeting proposals per month for free, or upgrade to a paid version to send unlimited meeting proposals. Both versions are ad-free.
Paid Subscription Details:
The "Unlimited" plan is a one-year subscription that allows you to send and receive unlimited meeting proposals. Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Your subscription will automatically renew each year 24-hours before the end of the current period, and your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
As stated in the iTunes Terms of Services, there are no refunds and you may cancel auto-renewel at any time. All sales are final. Prices shown are in U.S. dollars. Other restrictions apply.
For full terms & conditions, please visit: https://tinket.com/termsofuse/
Fixed an issue where navigating between weeks on certain months was not working properly.
Ratings and Reviews
Immediately obvious this is a better way to schedule, and it has many great features the more you use it.
Major time saver! Makes coordinating very busy schedules very easy. Takes the frustration out of rebounding emails to set a time and place to meet. Highly recommend checking it out. Very intuitive set up and ease of operation.
Easier way to schedule!
This app makes it way easier to pick times you’re free from your calendar and send them to other people. You can include a note (eg “You want to get coffee next week?”). The other person doesn’t need the app. They get an email, and they can pick one of your options. Then the meeting is booked automatically!
Also works for group scheduling. Way better than Doodle.
- Tinket Inc
- 126.4 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Tinket, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited Plan $39.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.