By Coin Bump, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Welcome to Tiny Acres, build your own Towns! You've got a plot of land. Can you develop it from a rugged patch into a small Village?
NOTE: Tiny Acres™ is free to play and also offers in-game items that can be purchased for real money. If you don't want to use this feature, please disable In-App purchases in your device settings.
- Over 75 unique critters to collect. Find fireflies at night, snails during the rain, or search for rare 5 star insects!
- Real time weather. The wind and weather updates in real time!
- Day-Night cycle. Gameplay changes during the day or night, based on your local time!
- Every week has 4 seasons: Summer, Spring, Fall, Winter. Visit often to see how things change!
- Over 40 flowers and trees to plant!
- Leaderboards. Compete against your friends for a High Score!
- Frequent updates, new items on the way
- Easy to play for all ages
- Universal app- play on iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad!
- Share your space with friends over Facebook, Twitter, and email
REQUIREMENTS: Tiny Acres requires iOS 6.0, and an iPod Touch 4G, iPhone 4, iPad 2 or newer.
Tiny Acres is continually expanding game with new content planned.
FUTURE FREE UPDATES: Fishing, neighbors, and more.
What's New in Version 1.3
** Build houses! You can now build houses... or even castles!
- Re-arrange your designs! You can now move items placed in your Town
- Daily income limit boosted! Collect lots more income daily.
- Chop, shovel, and mine faster. You don't have to wait so long for results!
- Less Clutter: weeds and webs don't grow so quickly
Really love this game!
I've been playing this for awhile and think it's just right. The graphics are great and despite initial frustration, the most recent update was an improvement. I like that I can work at my own pace and not lose anything. The critters are well rendered as well as other details which set this apart from similar games. Looking forward to more updates.😃
This game need more improvements because its a bit boring!If you wanna make interesting game you must add something nice to it!Because the waiting time to grow a tree,grow flowers,its wasting my time!And please can you please add people to live in my village!Very please?Because my village look so so lonely!Okay enough for this time!Keep it up Guys!Never give up even you got bad Reviews!Thanks!
I like this game, but it needs something. The houses cost way too much and there's not a lot for you to do in order to get money. I don't have a single house! Do you get people in your village from the houses or something? Somebody please explain. Thank you.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Feb 15, 2014
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 33.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Coin Bump, LLC
- © 2013 Coin Bump, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Starter Treasure$0.99
- Pocketful of Gems$1.99
- Pouch of Coins$1.99
- Bag of Coins$3.99
- Explorer's Treasure$4.99
- Bag of Gems$9.99
- Barrel of Gems$19.99
- King's Treasure$49.99