Winner of over a dozen indie gaming awards (full list below)! Play with squishy clusters of soap bubbles in this mesmerizing new puzzle game. Inflate, mix, match, pop, and win with hundreds of super fun goals to complete.
INNOVATIVE NEW GAMEPLAY
Fill bubbles with colorful air and push nearby bubbles around using the physics of real bubbles! Break edges between bubbles to mix new colors and create matches of 4 or more. Plan your strategy from a Tetris-style queue to build up cascading chain reactions and longer matches for dazzling bonuses and wilds.
HOURS OF AMAZING CONTENT
Experience unique surprises down every path! Each of the over 170 handmade puzzles requires new thinking and twisting strategies with ever increasing challenges. Play in 3 different game modes: PUZZLES, ARCADE, and INFINITY. Try to beat 35 bubbly achievements that will test your mastery.
RELAXING AND ATMOSPHERIC
Relaxing ambient music gracefully integrates with the satisfying sounds of popping bubbles. Put on a pair of headphones and experience a new level of flow and mindfulness. Play Infinity mode to earn helpful hints for when you get stuck.
LIFE-LIKE SOAP BUBBLE PHYSICS
From the vision of artist/coder/designer Stu Denman and inspired by the work of his MIT scientist grandfather, the game brings the beauty of nature to your screen. Incredibly fluid “molecular dynamics engine” animates hundreds of bubbles at 60 FPS.
Help tiny aquatic creatures that are trapped in the bubbles. Avoid greedy jelly crabs and spiky urchins. Love him or hate him, a curious fish named Bloop will surely reveal your nature as an optimist or a pessimist.
Featuring an innovative color-blind mode that provides an authentic and accessible game experience without intrusive icons or patterns.
* No advertisements or in-app purchases. *
------ AWARDS ------
● Winner, Best Mobile Game, Gamer's Voice Award at SXSW
● Winner, Best Quickplay, 14th International Mobile Gaming Awards
● Winner, Google Indie Games Festival
● Winner, Grand Prize, The Label's Indie Showdown
● Official Selection, The PAX 10, Penny Arcade Expo West
● Winner, Amazon Games Forum Showdown
● Winner, Seattle Indie Game Competition
● Winner, Best Overall Game, Intel Buzz Workshop
● Official Selection, Indie Megabooth, PAX West
● Official Selection, Made With Unity Showcase
● Finalist, Intel Level Up
● Finalist, Best Gameplay, AzPlay, Spain
Thanks for playing Tiny Bubbles. I appreciate all the positive reviews and feedback!
● Support for iPhone XS, XS Max, and XR.
● Improved visual quality on larger screens.
● ARCADE games now let you know when you've beaten a high score, on replay.
● ARCADE worlds track total score for all games in that world. Leaderboards coming soon in a future update.
● Various minor bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Frustration > fun
I really enjoyed this game, until I got to twins reunited. I had to look up how to beat this level to make sure I wasn’t just being stupid. I probably attempted it over 50 times, but still I couldn’t tap the blue bubble just right enough to complete it. This is the point where the frustration started to overcome the fun. The game is clever and artistic, but makes you want to pull your hair out at times. Worth it if you don’t mind getting stuck on levels from time to time.
Need New Levels
I’d give it more stars, but they NEED TO ADD NEW LEVELS. Don’t waste your money because you only get to play it for a few days.
Fun Game- hate getting locked out for clues.
Game is relaxing and fun. Hate getting stumped and not being able to get a hint.
Developer Response ,
Sorry you're getting stumped, we don't want that to happen. Have you unlocked and played the Infinity Game? That's set up as a fun way to earn hints (via tickets) without just making them unlimited, which would be less challenging. There are also video walkthroughs and helpful tips available on our support page at https://pinestreetcodeworks.com/support
- Pine Street Codeworks LLC
- 155.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Chinese, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Pine Street Codeworks LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.