By TouchTilt Games Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Tiny Diggers is a fun and educational truck game for kids aged 2-5 that puts your child in the seat of popular construction trucks. Drive an excavator while mastering numbers, a dumptruck while learning colours, and a bulldozer to discover basic shapes. Each truck's dashboard has fun and interactive movable parts, including a horn and a CB Radio. If your child wants a break they can always get their hands dirty in Free Play Mode!
"Tiny Diggers is a wonderful and enticing educational app! Loaded with action that young kids love – work trucks! " - BestAppsForKids
"...Our kid testers went crazy over this app!" - Kindertown
"Forget breakfast when you have Tiny Diggers" - Twitter comment
" I was asked if i could recommend a good game for preschooler's. My answer of course. Tiny Diggers!" - Twitter comment
• 3 different trucks to control
• 3 different games that teach kids about numbers, colours and shapes
• Free Play Mode - just dig, dump dirt and explore!
• Interactive environments
• Animated characters and dozens of sounds throughout the game
• No confusing menus or navigation
• Numbers: Drive an excavator and dig anywhere, then dump dirt on the number shown above the truck to progress.
• Colors: Drive a Dumptruck and dump dirt on the colour shown above the truck to progress.
• Shapes: Drive a Bulldozer and push dirt to the shape shown above the truck to progress.
• Free Play Mode: Choose your truck and explore with no objectives.
What's New in Version 1.6
You can't turn off the advertisements for their other games (it's not in parent settings or the device settings) so instead of playing the app my son keeps the "buy this other app of ours" screen up and cries because we can't buy another one. He's too little to understand that they cost money and we can't get them all.