This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
From the creators of King’s League: Odyssey comes Tiny Guardians - a strategy TD game with a twist!
"I'm giving the game 5 stars, because I love everything about it. I will be playing until the brutal bitter end and loving all of it." - AppGamer (5/5)
"I can’t recommend it strongly enough. It’s a unique spin on tower defense that’s easily worth the price of admission." - Gamezebo (4.5/5)
"The concept is simple and different enough to separate this one from the rest, and it’s just a nice breath of fresh air when you think about it." - AppAdvice (4.5/5)
AWARDS & ACCOLADES
► Taipei Game Show 2016 Indie Game Awards – Most Popular Game
► Casual Connect Asia 2015 Indie Prize Awards – Best Game In Show Audience Choice
► Astro Go Innovate 2014 Showcase – Grand Prize
► Featured in the App Store’s Best New Game
► Featured in the App Store’s Best of April 2015
► Featured in the App Store’s 15 Cutest Games Collection
Prepare to embark on an epic adventure!
Summon unique guardians to defend Lunalie against various enemies as she journeys through Prism in search of her missing aunt, the Sorceress.
Beware of wild beasts, eerie creatures, molten enemies and mysterious circus folk along your journey.
With each unlocked class and enemy, expand your collection of dazzling cards! Various updates and unit classes allow for diverse strategies, allowing a different experience on every try.
• TD without towers, a refreshing take on this strategy genre.
• 12 guardian classes (with 4 upgradable levels each) are available.
• Over 40 diverse enemy types, come up with different strategies to defeat them.
• Exciting and unique boss fights and special events in certain levels.
• Each level has a Story and Challenge Mode, each with three difficulties.
• Achievements are integrated with the Game Center to store all your accomplishments.
• Gorgeously illustrated cards to summon guardians. Collect them all!
• All the above allow for plenty of strategies!
* Retina display support - view all the detailed artwork in high quality!
* Universal app: play on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
* iCloud support for you to share your progress across devices.
Regarding In-App Purchases:
IAPs in the game are purely cosmetic.
No additional purchase is needed to finish the game.
For more information or if you have enquiries/feedback, drop by one of the below:
• Developer site: kurechii.com
• Game Site: tinyguardians.com
• Twitter: @kurechii
• Facebook: facebook.com/kurechii
• General: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Tech Support: email@example.com
What's New in Version 1.1.7
• Fixed various bugs.
• Fixed bundle purchases. They no longer cause crashes.
• Improved overall game performance.
Cute but bad UI
The problem with the game is that the UI is horrible and every challenge requires you to be good at navigating the UI. A quick fix would be to add a pause menu so that you can actually issue commands. As it is, you frequently can't get your units to move, stop, avoid etc and then are penalized for it.
You're not fighting hoards of orcs and monsters; you're fighting the game design all the time. If that sounds fun, this game is for you and you probably use a broken mouse because "you like the challenge"
Best game I could play for a while
I liked the game and story as well as the uniqueness of the game mechanics themselves. The defense being on the move is what makes it so unique. Amazing game and upgrade system is nice. It's sad that the story is cut off at a cliff hanger when you beat the final boss. Then there are the extra levels which are difficult when not prepared enough with the right team. Great game and storyline, just wish the story could continue
I must say, when it said unique TD gameplay...
It did not disappoint! It truly features something innovative within it, and its truly the best tower defence (TD) game I've played in a long time. It even features boss fights. 🙂 Its only issue would have to be the alternate costumes DLC, which can't be earned with stars from quests like the higher tier version characters. But in all, it is a great game I strongly recommend.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jun 07, 2017
- Version: 1.1.7
- Size: 521 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Kurechii Sdn Bhd
- © Kurechii Sdn Bhd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Knight Alternative Appearance$1.99
- Archer Alternative Appearance$1.99
- Alternative Appearances Bundle$8.99
- Rogue Alternative Appearance$4.99
- Magician Alternative Appearance$2.99
- Berserker Alternative Appearance$1.99