Tiny uses the iPhone’s sensitive microphone in combination with advanced algorithms that isolate and amplify beat-like sounds and allow You to Hear Your Baby’s Heartbeat.
Hear your baby’s heartbeat from the comforts of home, anytime. Safe to use and no additional equipment required. Tested and loved by thousands of moms-to-be worldwide.
Baby Heartbeat Monitor is the pregnancy app that turns your iPhone into a baby heartbeat listener allowing you to hear, record and share the sound of your baby’s tiny heartbeat with family and friends. A wonderful way to share the experience with your partner and enhance the bond with your baby.
You can hear your baby’s heartbeat from as early as week 20. The baby is still very small at this stage, for best results it is recommended to use the Baby Heartbeat Monitor app from week 25 of pregnancy.
HOW IT WORKS
Baby Heartbeat Monitor uses only your iPhone’s microphone to capture the sound of your baby’s heartbeat, making it safe to use during pregnancy for both you and your baby. Simply place your iPhone on your belly, and open the app to start listening and recording. No need for cold ultrasound gels like with fetal dopplers.
- Hear your baby’s heartbeat using only your iPhone
- Listen live to the sound of your baby’s heartbeat in real time
- Record and save unlimited number of fetal recordings
- Share the recording of a tiny heart with family and friends
- Safe to use during pregnancy for both mom and baby
- All new method without the invasive ultrasound waves used in fetal dopplers
- No additional equipment required
- English, Arabic, Simplified Chinese, Japanese, Spanish, Russian, Italian, French, Portuguese, Croatian
- Baby Heartbeat Monitor app is NOT intended as a replacement for medical advice of any kind.
- Before using the Baby Heartbeat Monitor pregnancy app, place your phone in airplane mode.
- Baby Heartbeat Monitor app is supported on iPhone devices from iPhone 5S to iPhone XS Max and iPad devices with installed iOS version 9.3 and above
Fixed unresponsive Contact Us button.
Ratings and Reviews
We love this app!!!
We love this app!!! I found out about it and simply had to download it for my wife to try it out. At first we got spooked by the other reviews, and got even more spooked when we didn’t find the heartbeat the first 2 tries. My girlfriend found a review where someone said they had to find the heartbeat because the baby keeps moving around. Right away we tried it again, AND THERE IT WAS!It worked. I had the urge to share this with everyone.
Worked Great. I found the baby's heartbeat very quickly. I am 13 weeks and 2 days a long. I also found my own heart beat. There was a lot of static but it still worked great for me!
I love it
I’m only ten weeks pregnant and I can already hear my babies heart beat , it’s really loud lols I’m in love with this app , I can’t stop listening ❤️
- Beatsnap Limited
- 68.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Croatian, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Beatsnap Ltd
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.