By Brock Haymond
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Now compatible with iOS 10 and the latest iPhones and iPads (the previous version was built for iOS 3 believe it or not)!
Have you wanted to take pictures of your whiteboard in class only to end up with hundreds of megabytes of photos on your phone? Tiny Photo makes it easy for you to adjust the quality and resolution of your camera, dramatically reducing the file size of your pictures! Pictures can be reduced from their original 5-10 megabytes to as small as 10 kilobytes with surprisingly little loss in quality (yes that whiteboard is still clearly readable)! This makes it much easier to upload the picture to websites, email messages, or mobile documents and spreadsheets.
Tiny Photo Features:
* Saves pictures directly to your camera roll
* Uses high quality jpeg compression and interpolation to compress and reduce the resolution of your camera
* Quality adjustment: fine-tune with a slider
* Resolution adjustment: anywhere from 1% to 100% of the original picture size
* Automatically starts the camera when Tiny Photo opens or resumes
* Displays a preview of the photo taken, including the approximate file size and dimensions
Tiny Photo's functions save precious space on your device, allowing for more photos and other applications to be stored. If file size is a concern for you and you don't want photos to make your document or presentation too large, use Tiny Photo to take smaller pictures!
What's New in Version 1.2
Fully updated for iOS 10 and the latest iPhones and iPads!
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Feb 22, 2017
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 9.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Brock Haymond
- © 2017 Brock Haymond
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.