By Brock Haymond
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Tiny Photo makes it easy for you to adjust the quality and resolution of the pictures you take, dramatically reducing the file size of your pictures! Pictures can be reduced from their original 2.5 megabytes to as small as 10 kilobytes! This makes it much easier to upload the picture to websites, email messages, or mobile documents and spreadsheets.
Tiny Photo Features:
* Saves pictures directly to your camera roll
* Uses high quality jpeg compression and interpolation to compress and reduce the resolution of your pictures
* Quality adjustment: fine-tune with a slider
* Resolution adjustment: anywhere from 1% to 100% of the original picture size
* Automatically starts the camera when Tiny Photo opens or resumes
* Displays a preview of the photo taken, including the approximate file size and dimensions
Tiny Photo's functions save precious space on your iDevice, allowing for more photos and other applications to be stored. If file size is a concern for you and you don't want photos to make your document or presentation too large, use Tiny Photo to take smaller pictures!
What's New in Version 1.1
* Made some corrections to the GUI.
Needs some work
You can't take one photo after another like you can with you ipad. They need the camera to come straight back on when you switch preview off. Switching preview off doesn't really do anything.
First of all, this app is designed for use for an iPhone 4 and earlier. Also, you don't have a choice to change resolution or compression. It's set at medium/50% and nothing can be changed. Period. This is a rip-off and the author should be reported for this "fake" app.
Should have read the reviews. I won't load from the camera roll
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Jul 19, 2012
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 6.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Brock Haymond
- © 2012 Brock Haymond
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.