Tiny Planet Photos and Video
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Turn your photos into Tiny Planets, Rabbit Holes and amazing videos in one tap. A striking effect to impress your friends! Take your travel, landscape, people, panoramas, drone, long exposure, go pro photos and more to another level!
"Tiny Planets DOES EFFORTLESSLY IN SECONDS what photographers would need Photoshop to accomplish." -- Appadvice
"One of 10 MUST-HAVE APPS for the iPhone Photographer" - expertphotography.com
Downloaded by hundreds of thousands of people and RATED 4+ STARS WORLDWIDE.
Tiny Planets give you a brand new perspective on your photos; eye-catching and lots of fun to make. Save time - no need for the expensive, complicated professional software.
Tiny Planets are stereographic projections that normally take hours to make in Photoshop or After Effects. With Tiny Planet Photos it only takes a single tap and a few seconds!
Tiny Planet FX
Stereographic projection that bends your photo into a sphere creating a Tiny Planet
Rabbit Hole FX
Inverted stereographic projection that warps your photo taking it deep inside a Rabbit Hole.
Video Planet FX
A video effect that shows your photo transforming from a Planet to a Rabbit Hole and back again!
Live Editing Tools to tweak and play with (In the Extras Pack)
Control Edge Blur
Duration (for Video).
4000 x 4000px resolution (iPhone 5 and newer devices)
Extra Video FX (In the Extras Pack)
• Use photos from your camera roll, take photos in the app itself or use one of the sample images. If you have panoramic photos or wide angle photos on your camera roll, use those too!
• Intuitive user interface makes it easy and fun to use.
• Instant Compare: Swipe left to compare your Tiny Planet to the original photo
• Automatic Gallery: Your Tiny Planets and Rabbit Holes are automatically collected in a gallery: all your planets in one place to view and share (and delete).
• Share your Tiny Planet Photos on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, via email or SMS - or save them to your camera roll.
JOIN THE TINY PLANET PHOTOS COMMUNITY AND BE FEATURED
Instagram: @madeWithTinyPlanets #TinyPlanet
Tag your image with #TinyPlanet to be featured in our Instagram feed.
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 6.2.2
We’ve focused this update addressing some of the issues you’ve let us know about. Thank you! Please reach out if you have any feedback or questions - email@example.com
• 4000x4000 output resolution is now also supported on iPhone 6S and iPhone 6S Plus (only when you’ve purchased the Extras Pack)
• Fixed a bug that would sometimes prevent a single pixel wide line to not be blurred when generating a tiny planet or rabbit hole.
• Other minor fixes and improvements
App Store ratings start from scratch with every new version. Help us continue to make Tiny Planet Photos great by rating us again on the App Store. Thanks again!
Step by step guide
1. Download google street view app from AppStore
2. Take a 360 photo with street view camera and save to camera roll
3. Open Tiny Planet and choose to import a photo from camera roll
4. Select the 360 panorama and pick your effect!
I love this app and have hours of fun editing my photos. Highly recommend getting the bonus pack as that's the only way you'll be able to refine your pictures beyond the standard edits the app provides.
This app is amazing but you need to buy the extras function for $0.99 unless all of your photos are completely level. Other than that though, I loved it.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Nov 24, 2015
- Version: 6.2.2
- Size: 51.1 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: A Stellingwerff & M.L Sun
- © 2011 infoding.com
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Extras Pack$0.99