Tiny Planet Photos
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Tiny Planet Photos turns your photos into a sphere so that it looks like a tiny planet. A fun app to add to your collection of photo apps.
*** Featured by Apple in "New and Noteworthy" ***
"Basically, Tiny Planets does effortlessly in seconds
what photographers would typically need Photoshop or a similar program in order to accomplish." -- appadvice
"Tiny planets are fun to make using your digi photos, but this app now lets you make them on your iPhone!" -- @photojojo
"One of 10 Must-Have Apps for the iPhone Photographer" -- expertphotography.com
Tiny Planet Photos turns your photos into a sphere so that it looks like a tiny planet. A magical effect that will impress your friends! You can also reverse the effect and create a tiny tube. The app creates stereographic projections, a technique that usually takes a long time to create manually. With the app you can accomplish this in a single tap. A fun app to add to your collection of photo apps.
We're surrounded by tiny planets, use this app to see the world of tiny planets through your photos!
-- TIPS --
• Works great with classic landscape photos, but other types of photos can lead to surprising and exciting results too!
• Get great results by using Tiny Planet Photos in combination with panorama apps like Photosynth and 360 panorama. First make the panorama shot, then import it into Tiny Planet Photos from your camera roll and transform.
• Check out this video for inspiration: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOe5mGinVds
-- FEATURES --
• Use photos from your camera roll.
• Launch the camera and take photos in the app itself.
• If you have panoramic photos or wide angle photos on your camera roll, you can use these as well.
• Generate a stereographic projection out of your photo: your tiny planet
• The app can also take your photos and turn it inside out into a tiny tube.
• Your Tiny Planets and Tiny Tubes are automatically collected in the in-app gallery: all your planets in one place to view and share (of course you can also delete planets from your gallery)
• Share your tiny planet photos on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Flickr, or via email.
• Save your photos to your camera roll.
• For those stereographic projection fans who want a quick way to make a tiny planet, this app creates tiny planets from just one shot. Stitching together multiple photos is not needed with this app.
• Purchase the extras pack for larger and configurable dimensions of your tiny planets and to be able to rotate them!
-- FOLLOW US --
Twitter: @infodingapps #tinyplanet
Flickr group: http://www.flickr.com/groups/tinyplanetphotosapp/
What's New in Version 5.0.1
This update fixes a number of bugs:
1. Opening images in Tiny Planet Photos from other apps now works properly. (Thanks Spiro for letting us know there was a problem with this).
2. Occasional crashes when deleting photos from the in-app gallery have been resolved. (Thanks Noami for reporting this issue).
3. A number of other minor bugs have been fixed as well.
Thanks to everyone for their feedback and bug reports. If you have further feedback or questions, please email us at email@example.com
If you enjoy Tiny Planet Photos we'd love it if you could leave a review on the App Store.
I was expecting something much different than what I saw in the reviews and examples. Majority of the photos I used came out fairly pixelated and just all around didn't look good.
I tried using images off of google to test if it was just photo quality, but the creations remained the same. Just mediocre. Nothing super special about it.
Hopefully I can find some sort of use out of it. So far, it's been just "okay. "
This app does exactly what you want. Something that usually took some time on my computer done on my phone is remarkable. It's great to see that the app is being updated and that improvements are being made. That icon has to be changed though. It doesn't show the quality in which this app is. It's looks toy-ish.
Pretty good for what it does
It is definitely easier than spending an hour in Photoshop stitching the photos together.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Feb 24, 2014
- Version: 5.0.1
- Size: 9.1 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: A Stellingwerff & M.L Sun
- © 2011 infoding.com
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Extras Pack$0.99