By Beeem Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Tiny Post - Caption Photos and Share on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr
***Featured on TechCrunch, The Huffington Post, Venture Beat, The Next Web, GigaOM and others.
Turn a picture into a story.
Make your pictures stand out by writing captions on them. Type your lines, pick your favorite font and filter and share your Tiny Posts on Facebook, Twitter, and Tumblr. Tiny Posts are hilarious, captivating, and arresting.
· Write on photos with your iPhone
· Use your camera or upload pictures from your photo library
· Have your pick from 10 filters that transform your pictures into artwork
· Bored with the Default font? Choose from 10 different font-faces that set the right mood for your creations.
· Share on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr (Instagram and Pinterest coming soon)
· Follow your friends to see what they post
· Post privately with one tap
Ways to Use It:
· Meme generator for your own life
· Make funny photos of your friends even funnier with a caption
· Capture places you want to remember when you travel
· Make quick photo reviews of favorite restaurants
· Add cute captions to photos of your cat or kids
· Create poetic haikus
"It's so fun, like a visual poetic twitter. I love it.”
"I haven't been this excited about a service in a while"
"This app is so fun! I love the whole 3-lines-and-a-picture theme, and it works surprisingly well."
“Love, love this app. It’s by far, my favorite. I've never taken more pictures, and tweeted until I discovered it.”
What people are doing with Tiny post? Check out our most popular Posts at www.tinypost.co
We love to hear from you. If you have any feedback or questions, email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Like Tiny Post on Facebook: http://facebook.com/tinypostapp
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/tinypostapp @tinypostapp
What's New in Version 2.6
Long overdue bug fixes :)
Nothin' but Glitches!
This app has so many glitches! I would NEVER in a million years recommend this app to anyone! I promise you will hate it! I tried so manny times to post a picture but it just goes back to my home screen automatically! It gets really annoying. I only had this app for about 10 minutes then I couldn't stand it anymore and I deleted it! I would advise you not to waste your time and just find another app. I suggest Instagram, Pinterest, or Twitter. I also would suggest Facebook or Tumblr. Of course there is also Vine which is pretty good too. Please listen to this and do not ignore this! I am not the only one who is saying this! Read the other reviews and see what I mean! Anyway, please, I advise you to not waste your time and go find another app because this one will not do it for ya!
Cuts off all my pics---so then I get a black line through them. Bummer. I liked how easy this was to use but it's annoying now.
Nothing better than a whole brunch of glitches!!! I hate this app!! Needs a update then I will be satisfied!😣 please update!!!
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Aug 07, 2013
- Version: 2.6
- Size: 25.1 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Beeem Inc.
- © 2011 Beeem Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.