Tiny Scanner+ - PDF scanner to scan document, receipt & fax
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Tiny Scanner+ - The little app that scans everything
* Scan documents, photos, receipts, or just about anything
* Lightning fast and gorgeously designed for both iPhone and iPad
* Batch mode combines multiple scans into a single PDF
IS THAT A SCANNER IN YOUR POCKET?
Tiny Scanner turns your iPhone/iPad into a portable scanner. Scans are saved to your phone as images or PDFs. Name and organize your scans into folders, or share them by:
- Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive, or Box
- Wifi directly to your computer
- Fax using Tiny Fax
Tiny Scanner has all the BIG features you need:
* Scan in color, grayscale, or black & white
* Page edges are detected automagically
* 5 levels of contrast for crisp monochrome texts
* Set page sizes for PDF (Letter, Legal, A4, and more)
* Thumbnail or list view, sort scans by date or title
* Quick search by document title
* Protect your documents with a passcode
* Universal – a single app that works on iPhone and iPad too!
GOT QUESTIONS? CAN'T FIGURE OUT HOW TO DO SOMETHING?
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll help you figure it out.
What's New in Version 4.1.1
- Change app name to Tiny Scanner+
- Minor bug fixes
Tiny, but big results
When I got Tiny Scanner I didn't have high expectations. Thought maybe I'd use it occasionally. Big surprise came when I had to e-mail a copy of a 36" x 48" print of a detailed machine part. Our "wide format" scanner wasn't working, and I was in mild panic. With no other practical way to copy the entire print, I thought I'd use Tiny Scanning to copy small sections. But while attempting the first "scan" I saw it was possible to get the entire print on the screen. After taking the scan, I was totally amazed at the detail. Even the smallest lettering was clear and sharp.
Since then, I have used Tiny Scanner to capture other big things including the dry-marker boards in the conference room. Instant copies for everyone at the meeting!
Exceptionally simple, yet powerful
I managed to snag this app early when it was free and have been using it infrequently for all sorts of scanning purposes for a good number of years now. It is excellent! Easy to use, simple interface that handles all needs of the user. I NEVER use the scanner that came integrated with my printer. This app is easier and more capable. I have been wholly satisfied with this and would have gladly paid for it. Only critique I can make is that the symbology used in the interface is a little bit confusing at first (e.g. how does a person know that an icon with four tiny arrows pointing toward four invisible corners will let you change the name of the file? Admittedly, most icons are intuitive though.) Overall, A+++.
Fast-working & Great quality
I've been all digital for eight years now—meaning I scan everything instead of filing papers. I used Neat products for a few years, but then the scanner broke (my fault). As phone cameras have continued to improve, I've tried several different apps, and this is my favorite. It's the scanner I use to maintain my digital filing system. Tiny Scanner is fast. I'm able to scan a receipt or document quickly, then with two taps I upload it to Dropbox. Now the file is on my computer and I move it to the correct spot in my system. As I've become more rehearsed with it, I'm able to scan and file a number of items in minutes.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Business
- Updated: Mar 23, 2016
- Version: 4.1.1
- Size: 57.8 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Appxy Information Technology Co., Ltd.
- © 2016 Appxy
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.